1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

but kag only downloads at about 6-7kB's and uploads at about 4kB/s... surely its not taking up THAT much

2. you're forgetting that Australian internet is shit tier.

Jedi13, 101i, Ricket and 1 other person like this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So yes.

This evening I played a CTF match where I scored a whopping 27 kills. All with mines. Most of them from blowing @SeanAS up. Hilarious fun. :mine:

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Last night, I killed about 3 people at once by throwing a mine at them from above.
    Aren't mines just so much fun?

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Indeed. Sean and I were engaged in extensive tunnel warfare and because of my lag I couldn't effectively fight him mano a mano, so instead I took to placing mines in unexpected locations within the underground labyrinth. Not sure if his leaving before the match was concluded was a rage quit, but he was definitely starting to make lots of, heh, upset sounds towards the end. 25252525

Dargona1018 and PUNK123 like this.
  6. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I find that my favorite way to put mines in tunnels are putting a door at face-level, and making a small pit (only, like, 3 wide, total of 3-4 down) and put a mine there.
    Doors don't show on the map, and it's a cheap one-time use of a little stopper for those sneaky tunnelers.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

Haha. ::D:

By the end of it I was doing horribly sneaky things like piling up arrows around a mine to hide it; or breaking into a hidey-hole he's made, placing a mine, and then sealing it back up again, leaving the doors intact; or, probably my most hilarious ploy, mining out the block above an enemy door and placing a mine in the gap. Truly, one of the best times I've had in a loooooong time. 78787878

8. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

I played a match on that map with all the gray traps earlier. The other team destroyed us. I was the sole player on the front line for around the first five minutes of the game. Then other players started fighting, but not a single person every built a shop, and they legged down a massive hollow castle where most of resources and gone. This is what happens when people like me build.

9. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's that time o' year when it starts getting chilly out! What better way to cozy up with your buddies than to play with us at Tiny Maps CTF?

[​IMG]

This map was so small I got three kills in build phase by shooting arrows through the red wall

Dargona1018, Aegis, 101i and 8 others like this.
  10. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

This was a legit map/server?

11. You can shoot through the red wall? Thought that was only is Classic. And it is a legit server.

PUNK123 likes this.
  12. Icemusher: The red wall deflects arrows, but they still penetrate it to a degree - if the red line is that small, then the arrow can potentially get through.

PUNK123 likes this.
  13. Oh, okay.

PUNK123 likes this.
  14. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Jumping from a tramp cannon and riding on a knights shield while he was gliding, expecially since it was 100 or so blocks in the air.

Stevedog and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  15. A tribute to norill.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

?

17. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Hah the "Damm Tiny Server" spirit is back!

rymcd likes this.
  18. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I made five more maps for the server today.
    I can't wait to play more, the tiny maps are hilarious and awesome.
    When Big wolf and I were playing earlier we managed to keg slam each others bases at the same time.

Potatobird and Kububv like this.
  19. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Tiny maps CTF is best maps CTF. Hooray for the benevolent god, Skullfish. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sir_Walter likes this.
  20. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

Please, dont insult s**t tier. Even IT is better than Australian internet.

Edit: Huh, looks like other people realize how *insert word here, I cant think of a word that is bad enough* Australian internet is.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014