1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Jul 25, 2014.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So. Official servers run by THD. They exist. All bow down and worship Geti the Glorious and MM the Magnificent. :teabag:

The official servers are:

KAG Official CTF EU servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official CTF EU [no.N]"
    • There are at least 2 servers up at all times
    • 20 slots each
    • Capture The Flag gamemode
    • Hosted in Europe

KAG Official TTH EU servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official TTH EU [no.N]"
    • 20 slots each
    • Tale The Halls gamemode
    • Hosted in Europe

KAG Official TDM EU
    • Server name: as above ^
    • 20 slots
    • Team Deathmatch gamemode
    • Hosted in Europe

KAG Official Challenge EU:
    • 20 slots
    • Challenge gamemode
    • Hosted in Europe

KAG Official CTF US servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official CTF US [no.N]"
    • 20 slots each
    • Hosted in the United States

KAG Official TTH US servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official TTH US [no.N]"
    • 20 slots each
    • Tale The Halls gamemode

KAG Official TDM servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official TDM US" and "KAG Official TDM US No. 2"
    • 20 slots each

KAG Official Challenge servers:
    • Server names: "KAG Official Challenge US" and "KAG Official Challenge US No. 2"
    • 20 slots each
    • Challenge gamemode

KAG Official CTF AUS:
    • 20 slots
    • Hosted in Australia

KAG Official TTH AUS:
    • 20 slots
    • Take The Halls gamemode
    • Hosted in Australia

KAG Official TDM AUS:
    • 20 slots
    • Hosted in Australia

There is also a server for players that carry banflags:
    • KAG Official TTH EU (No banflags):
    • 20 slots
    • Take The Halls gamemode
    • This server allows people who have been flagged (globally banned from other servers) to play
    • Hosted in Europe

Any feedback (complaints, complements, general comments, what-have-you) goes here and (if it's something that needs acting on) will be followed up ASAP (although don't get too impatient. Remember that we have to sleep sometime!).

List of official admins
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---

Occasionally we recruit new admins for our servers; if you're interested then you can check here to see if we are currently accepting applications.

If you wish to leave feedback please do it politely or not at all. We volunteer our time for the love of the game; not so we can be told to go father children with our mothers. People who can't abide by this rule will be laughed at. And then ignored.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  2. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

[​IMG]

apparently im a hacker? lolol my kd was 9/5 and he started whining about me hacking because i jumped off a wall and rekt him. considering my ping was also 130 im pretty sure there is the latency issue of me hitting him with around a 1 second window with him not noticing.

anyway 10 minutes later the pleb starts a vote to kick me and im kicked. him and sirulrich are great F buddy's it would be good if there were guards/mods on the server not just during 1 certain time where there all on at the same time but during other times that way whiner qqer hrod wont go recklessly accusing and starting vote kick's for shity reasons....can someone do something about this..

it doesent help when he is friends with admins i got told to stfu by solaris for saying i was unjustly vote kicked. considering he is friends with alot of people on the server obviously he will have enough people to kick me and most people see the kick option of hacker and go with the flow....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Guards dont have to do that anymore due to their being admins for officials servers. This is probally the worst place to post something like this, and asking for someone to be banned because you argued with them is very childish.Lastly a screenshot isnt gonna get someone banned so this is a very stupid thread.

4. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@Ricket and @Solaris were the admins there, I'm sure they can explain.

PUNK123 likes this.
  5. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

ricket & solaris are friends with hrod... apparently i was to blame because of my 130 ping and they said i wasnt accused of hacking

all i did was play the game and i ended up getting vote kicked. there are peopl on the server with pings of 300+ and yet i was the only one kicked....

why do normal players have to worry now because of people with connections to admins now...a simple word and your either kicked/banned and if you try to fight it your the one to blame even if your the victim

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thread merged with the official thread for these kinds of things which has magically* been here all along since the 25th of July this year.

Also, I want this thing between vile, hrod, and whoever sorted out ASAP. Am most unhappy that it's a thing in the first place. :huh?:

*Admin magics best magics

7. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

1. @Hrodvitnir and @SirUlrich confronted you about hacking earlier in the game, to which you replied with "lololol" numerous times. This really isn't a good way to justify yourself.
    2. You were vote kicked by Jack_The_Whack , not Hrod. I was in spectator AFK at this time, and Ricket wasn't online at this point. When I came back the vote had already ended.
    3. You came back 10 minutes later after your ban had expired then immediately said "Ricket and Solaris, ban Hrod," while we were clearly discussing Hrod's video evidence of you 'hacking'.
    4. An unjustly vote kick would be a vote kick for no reason at all. Players were concerned about your speed as it was giving you a clear advantage. Since the only admin online at the time was AFK, a vote kick was started.

You told us you were downloading a steam game at the time of the incident. Do you really expect not to have latency issues if you are downloading whilst playing a multiplayer game?
    It was unfortunate I was AFK at the time as I would have been able to determine if you were speed hacking or not, but asking for someone to be banned for recording and accusing you is just silly.

I apologise for your lengthy 10 minute ban, but downloading whilst playing is not a good idea unless you wish to be accused more in the future.

8. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

halo can i haz admin on dis servder

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

10. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

What happened to the Official Ctf us?

11. kodysch

no their gone.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

@kodysch - are they still down? This conversation happened yesterday in one of the staff sections:
    US Servers.png

13. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

They're up, I just checked

14. kodysch

thanks!

15. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

I think we need more Official Admins (or at least ones that frequent TDM more often). I know it doesn't seem like that many people are into TDM, but it has a lot of players that frequent it and spend a lot of time there practicing combat (myself included). With such a small amount of servers on each server, all it takes is a small group of friends to ruin the experience by abusing the vote kick feature. I'd like something done about this if at all possible. There never seems to be an admin around when you need one. It could be the time of day, but there is usually a disturbing lack of administration on TDM servers.

Open official admin apps back up!

16. Auburn

why does tdm need admins?

honestly, the only thing I've done as an admin on tdm is catch one hacker, (wasn't even an official server, in that case I was just a guy with fraps) and kick an afk every now and then (lrn2votkik)

griefing is nearly impossible on tdm (I guess interrupting bomb jumps?) same with team-killing (I guess you could drop a couple of those structures on people, but if you fall for that, you almost deserve to be killed in the first place)

edit: Also, you could go into IRC and ask for help from the people available.

17. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

All of those things are true, but sometimes it would be nice to have an admin to cancel uncalled for votes. I think that voting abuse is just as serious as any of those other things, as it temporarily bans you from the server, which can be very un-enjoyable when there are no other servers up in your area. Regardless of what game mode it is, law and order needs to be upheld.

As far as IRC goes, I shouldn't have to download another program to supplement what should already be happening on the first one (KAG).

18. Auburn

http://webchat.quakenet.org/ type in #kag into the channel bar, and type !guard when you get in there. a guard and/or official admin will hopefully come to your aid. You don't need to download a client.

19. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

I honestly don't put that much priority in TDM servers tbh. The matches always reset, and if abuse becomes that big of a problem, evidence can be gathered and sent to us to adequately deal w/ the person or group. Webchat takes maybe 10-30 seconds to load (if you're a slowfag), so that shouldn't be a problem. Please send evidence of anyone abusing the vote kick future and @Furai will probabaly make sure they can't abuse it again.

20. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

If you can find repeating evidence of people abusing votekick then something can be done about it. If it's only one time thing then you can rather forget.
    Also I encourage our admins to play on all the servers, not only their favourites.