1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee_Lemon, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Looks like kag comunity is still the same, servers full of idiots votekicking without knowing anything. It's funny how one person gets mad and votekick and everyone have to vote for yes. I am not surprised that it's playing only 100 and less players.

2. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Nice 2nd votekick in a row for nothing. Good work again. Why is everybody so toxic and mad at me... ?

3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

um so what is the point of this thread?

hierbo, Kububv, Noburu and 6 others like this.
  4. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

I don't defend the KAG community, but getting votekicked 2nd time in a row
    maybe ur the faggot

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Heyhey. Lee is a chill peep. A little too good with a sword for my taste, but a chill peep nonetheless!

Also, hey, Lee! o/ ::):

Fernegulus likes this.
  6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think everybody has made a post like this at least once. Mine was particularly descriptive (and rage-filled), if I do say so myself

DragonShark likes this.
  7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I think the KAG "comunity" should work on their spelling.

Fernegulus, Vampire, epenow and 3 others like this.
  8. PorkChop808

PorkChop808 Catapult Fodder

:.( Does it ban you for any amount of time? and what server?
    Its not really a big deal. Funny that you made a post about it.

9. Well, it's not like the League of Legends community

10. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Problem is League of Legends has way much bigger comunity, but this game is just like about 40-50 players x) that's a difference and I can clearly say that % of trolls in this game is bigger than % in LoL, and LoL has some millions players ... x) Probably this threat is pointless but as I can see not much players post threats in forums so it can be just fun to respond it. Really, I've met more faggots in some number of 60 then in some few millions x) Looks like complaining player is way too worse than any griefer or teamkiller.

interesting is that in votekick everyone votes for YES (it's not supposed to be only me but the other players) I just see people getting kicked for nothing, maybe once they've killed few players with keg or killed teammates some other way.
    But if someone wants to change the map because it's already broken or boring, no one wants to vote.

In my opinion the old version is still better.

1. this game is totaly complicated to play (1 knight can own whole team)
    2. this game is sooo long, on every map, even I see stupidly put flags almost in enemy's base x) (really who's making those stupid maps ?)
    3. this game is just bad, It's fun but it has no future because everything is more broken that in old version
    like water, totaly useless. Usually I see 3 boats in one small lake and it's just funny, those boats are totaly useless you can move them like just few block and that's it

+this version has totaly annoying FPS drops, every fcking entity in this game just drop the FPS, the old version has no fps drops, maybe when some building colapsed but it's totaly normal and usual.

+this comunity is just broken, I don't know how old are you but most of you act like 15 years old kids and less.

It all started by admin Fiddy (dunno his nickname now), and I can remember I was puting spikes on the top of the building, on the side against bomb jumpers and he was still breaking it untill he just kicked me, then 2nd kick and ban, and it all started here, now everyone thinks Lee is griefer and the worst, jjust by one 12 years old kid being friend with other admins.

icemusher likes this.
  11. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

I get you, @Lee_Lemon .. How old are you, again?
    Code:
    [15:21:55] Lee_Lemon connected as Lee
    [15:29:38] <Lee> fcking cheater
    [15:30:55] <Lee> red fcking cheaters
    [15:33:54] <Lee> red are fcking cheating
    [15:34:10] --- A Vote was Started by Lee_Lemon ---
    [15:34:30] --- Vote Inconclusive 4 vs 5  [8 required] ---
    [15:34:54] <Lee> SURE
    [15:35:04] <Lee> why do you against ?
    [15:36:13] <Lee> Cookiebot is fcking cheater
    [15:39:48] <Lee> kick Cookiebot
    [15:39:54] <Lee> fcking asshole
    [15:39:57] <Lee> fck off the server
    [15:40:25] <Lee> piece of shit
    [15:40:27] <Lee> die on cancer
    [15:41:05] <Lee> haha
    [15:41:10] <Lee> stupid noob
    [15:43:55] <Lee> SURE
    [15:43:58] <Lee> cookiebot cheater
    [15:44:06] <Lee> fckcing annoying b tch
    [15:44:15] <Lee> hate these people
    [15:44:34] <Lee> fck off noob
    [15:45:49] Vote Kick Passed! Lee_Lemon will be kicked out.
    [16:00:35] Lee_Lemon connected as Lee
    [16:01:02] <Lee> nice votekick there
    [16:01:06] <Lee> votekicking for no reason
    [16:02:54] <Lee> tell me the reason then
    [16:02:56] <Lee> wanna know
    [16:06:22] Vote Kick Passed! Lee_Lemon will be kicked out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  12. Well this is one way of getting kicked..

Kububv and startselect3 like this.
  13. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

*snap*

startselect3 and hierbo like this.
  14. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Heh...

Anyway, if you didn't take out all the other bits, it seemed that Lee_Lemon was starting to rage at Cookie's skillz (I guess), but at the same time spamming...

Nonetheless, an almost-admin (as shown in the log) shouldn't be kicking people for raging, and then laughing about it afterwards.

Now, to the OP, yes, the community is shit, and it always will be.
    Deal with it, as everyone who has stayed for over 50 hours will have done at one time or another.

15. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Don't tell me it's annoying that you want enjoy game you bought and there's some fucking tryharding kid, jumping from the wall to the next wall...
    As I said, one knight can own whole team .. just by some fcking wall climbing and this stupid staff. Idk what was MM thinking making this beta, you need high skill to kill someone in this game lol... don't be so upset I've got rage there. I know community of KAG ain't big to havve the money for upgrading the game, but come on guys, experienced IT guy can make better game with less bugs on free program lol, almost the same game as KAG.

Whatever ... old kag was better.

16. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

I remember you. You are still a whiner and you are complaining about community ? Its with that kind of behaviour that the community could be shitty.

Just go out .

norill, Noburu, thebonesauce and 3 others like this.
  17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Chill people. I want this to be a place of serenity and good will; not egging each other on to scrap harder.

startselect3 and Fernegulus like this.
  18. PorkChop808

PorkChop808 Catapult Fodder

Some peoples children.......

19. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

there are like 30 different threads complaining about the community, why make another!?!?
    imo this should be locked, since it's got a bigger chance at flaming than outback 'staya,

startselect3 and Ozminer like this.
  20. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

Sou, hierbo, Kububv and 10 others like this.