1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most annoying things in KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Nov 7, 2014.

?

which one is the worst?

1. Saw teamkills

52 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. Archers using mounted bow

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. kegs fired by catapults

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Stupid people that create stupid threads such as annoying things in KAG

22 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Other

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The topic, as is the case with nearly every thread, is defined by the thread title and the OP. The only reson for the topic to deviate significantly from these is when subsequent discussion of topic A naturally evolves into discussion of topic B (generally because during the discussion it's found that B is actually the crux of the issue at hand, not A).

So. In this thread the topic is highlighting & discussing things in KAG that you find annoying (excluding specific people, as I've established earlier on in this thread). Consider this post my second call for people to remain on topic; such that any further unwarranted derivation from the subject at hand will lead to me making like Vader on those who can't stay on target. :skull:

icemusher, 3p1cL0bster and Jedi13 like this.
  2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I apologize, FBB, but that was something waaaaaay too hard not to say.

I mean, he just said English-Nazis.. That is the PERFECT set-up for a joke, ever!

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

also what i find annoying in kag is that buffalo arent :rektlord::rektlord::rektlord:flamable:rekt::rekt::rekt:

Dargona1018, icemusher and Jedi13 like this.
  4. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

When admins ban you for hacking because you magically killed them as knight, and they were builder. Doesnt everyone know that builder class is invincible?

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That's bordering on too many emotes, but yeh, have to agree with you, flammable buffalo would be nice (and sharks; frickin' land sharks).
    Then say it, but include your joke as part of a post that also carries on the main topic at hand. Asides are fine, completely diverting discussion is not.

Jedi13 and PUNK123 like this.
  6. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

emote spammers

Kabouter123 likes this.
  7. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

b-b-but emotes :(

Sidenote: Thats hillarious combined with your avatar.

Asu and PUNK123 like this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, emote spam is a legitimate form of psychological warfare. 25252525 Especially when combined with teabagging corpses or humping the top of towers/hills. :teabag:

Asu and PanduhsFTW like this.
  9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

PUNISH YOURSELF

i find hypocrites ingame annoying like how they would complain about tunneling then turn arround and do the same thing

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

It's all relative though; sometimes you realise that the only thing you can do is the very thing you've been vocally hating on. Like archer spam-- annoying as hell, but sometimes the only way to fight fire is with fire.
    ---
    Erm, no.
    Re-read what I wrote and maybe next time put some thought into not cherry picking quotes. Nice try though. <3

101i likes this.
  11. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

1. Peoples kicking you because you are talking

12. 3p1cL0bster

3p1cL0bster Ballista Bolt Thrower

People kicking you for your skill "hack" can be particularly annoying.

13. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

I like kciking peole

14. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

when people makes one-sided platforms where there should doors. much more then one flag is lost because of this.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  15. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

how about in tth people making boat shops on maps without water? and when you destroy them while you explain that there is no need for them they kick you for griefing.

16. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

The feels... all the feels.

17. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

18. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

19. Looks like a pretty smart set up to me though...

Dargona1018 likes this.