1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most annoying things in KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Nov 7, 2014.

?

which one is the worst?

1. Saw teamkills

52 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. Archers using mounted bow

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. kegs fired by catapults

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Stupid people that create stupid threads such as annoying things in KAG

22 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Other

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

The main mechanic of King Arthurs Gold

DatNobby likes this.
  2. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

This emote: :huh?:

The ::): emote is fairly smug and produces mild levels of anger, but nothing hurts my butt more than being killed by somebody who spams that irritating, patronising face. Good lord.

3. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

rly, the ::): doesn't look smug to me, just happy, like it's meant to be.

4. braidedheadman

braidedheadman Shipwright

Nothing gets me raging more than this:

Going to pick up a keg with a lit fuse in an attempt to toss it away from the base of your team's tower only to pick up one piece of detritus (small stacks of wood or stone, arrows, hearts, other bits of useless shit) after another because KAG doesn't prioritize item selection very well, if at all. Keg explodes in your face and annihilates the tower for your troubles or, alternatively, is immediately stolen by the enemy and repositioned where it can do even more damage.

5. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Yeah, they should change the pickup button's functions, currently it's hard to pick up a certain object if others surround it, I wish it would select the one object that your cursor is on instead of the weird way it does it that doesn't even make sense.

Corpsey likes this.
  6. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

When pepole kick Franek because he is ''hacking''.
    Love you Fronek <3

7. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

Game crash 85% of the time when I want to play on a second server in one sitting. Why has this not been fixed? It became really bad about 3 months ago

8. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

i have actually never crashed changing from one server to another

9. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Happens to me too, like annoying as heck

10. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

People with female heads. Seriously, I'm tired of that shit. Be a male like the game was originally intended or I walk.

DatNobby, Dargona1018 and Jedi13 like this.
  11. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

People kicking you when you try to make your team's fort better by destroying and replacing but nooo has to stay exactly how they made it so they stop your progress and when you tell them what your doing and then try to fix it again the start a votekick against you for "griefing" then you get kicked by a scrub team and then they probably lose 78787878. :skull: :B):
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014 ---
    you mean people who are male IRL but in settings they have it female?

12. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Yep, that's what I mean right there J-man2003.

J-man2003 likes this.
  13. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Building after build phase is just giving you more defenses unless the builder is minecrafting, unless you want to lose for a cruddy base you should be builder a little bit after build phase, I always am.

14. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

Same here. I've played kag on three different rigs (a notebook with intel hd graphics, an old, very outdated rig and a new gaming rig) and its always the same. The game will crash when switching servers, sometimes during start up (not to mention it takes too long to load most of the time "precaching files...")

Thankfully it never happens during matches. But it is still annoying.

J-man2003 likes this.
  15. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

FTFY.

Pharphis and BillyWeedman like this.
  16. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

u should walk, it would be easier :^)

17. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Praise it sistah

Keep fighting that patriarchy Yagger Chan

18. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

Although rarer, this happens to me. Probably 10 times over the last 2 weeks at seemingly random points while playing (TDM).

I'm also sick of the floating in place bug in TDM. It's been there for at least a year now

19. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I randomly crash when joining any server at any time occasionally, it bugs me quite a bit.

Anyway here my list:
    • Any team member who dies in a door.
    • Water arrows/bombs in general those things suck.
    • When you buy like 5 bombs and get stomped/killed instantly and you resist the urge to abuse your enemy.
    • Water maps in general, I don't even need to explain
    • Builders who just entomb themselves under your base or dig under your flag.
    • When you light a bomb and you get stunned/water bombed or arrowed and it blows you up.
    • Having an archer shoot your bomb while you are about to bomb jump (Never had this done to me but I have done it to other Knights) or with a keg they place.
    • Being launched by a catapult and landing in front or in the middle of 7 pro Knights.
    • Bomb jumping a tower only to get stomped in mid-air.
    • When another knight tries to bomb jump with you ?!?
    • Builders whose sole goal in life is to spike you for k/d !
    It's a long list and I have a lot more but these are the major annoyances of KAG.

Jedi13 likes this.
  20. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

Are you talking about me? :( Because I always spam :huh?: 3 times after killing someone. It is a tradition. I even thought about getting a spambot so I don't have to press it all the time. :rollseyes::huh?: