1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Introductions

Discussion in 'Groups' started by voper45, May 3, 2014.

1. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hmm music is always nice, allows the possibility of custom sound tracks for mods down the road if you're interested.

2. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Dubstep style? How can that fit into game music?

Anyway guys, I want to make music for ya

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Never said that I make Dubstep for KARPS...

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

5. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

Medieval music for KARPS should be nice.

6. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I knew you would say that

7. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Hi, I just joined and my name is epenow. I create sprites for kag that are the best made I like to think are at least decent. I am also play the piano and would be willing to help out with any music projects.

8. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Interesting... we do require a bit of help with Sprites; I'm sure we'll be able to add you to the Skype Conversation for further discussion. Also what else do you think you'd be able to work with or atleast develop?

9. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

im startselect3 for short i am skely, i am a tester and bug finder, i have helped chrispens server and was previously admin on it until it was hosted by asumagic and i am also a tester for my friend nands server, HOTR

10. Hi, I'm icemusher. Should have posted on this months ago. I'm a beginner spriter, I like recoloring and spriting characters from the NBA, NFL, and some KAG sprites.

11. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

For everyone interested in testing WiP, please check the new thread I just posted
    :B):

12. EhRa

1. KRPG

@voper45 Dont you love it how there are heaps of people in Zen Labz and only a handful have talked/introduced themselves

13. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

I think is more of the odd watch system social forums seem to have, some people forget about this place and forget to check on it.

14. EhRa

1. KRPG

Yeah it kinda bugged out. Thats why they changed the Clan groups to a forum thread thingy.

15. chrissf

chrissf Haxor

hi iam chrissf i used to be a gameode maker on kag classic started playing classic about 2 years and aklf years ago i dont rember i can host beta /kag classic for free and iam bascaly on kag /playing it 24/7 when i feel like it but iam a map maker for classic but not a really good one :/ i have hosted a roleplay on classic and iam thinking of maby opening up a new roleplay server / mod on kag beta but iam not really that good at mods

16. zen labs is dead bro

17. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Dying* Not dead yet, if I don't commit suicide yet though..

18. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

Hello i am Dubovnik!

1:Living for 2 years
    2: Good archer
    3:Medkits, assured!

19. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

nothing is dead
    zen labs is not dying, we're making karps you imbeciles
    now sjd if you only were to grab van's head and bring him here so that the two versions of karps don't get split in some 2 dimentions

20. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Mhmm Labz ain't dead just yet.
    Personally had a busy period in my life recently, but still working on WiP, just kinda keeping it on the quieter side till theres something worth testing.