1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] startselect3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by startselect3, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

• Which continent are you from? - US
    • How often do you play? - 1-5 hours a day
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? - 10am-4am CT
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) - Nands custom TTH, Potatoes server, original Expanded CTF, and my server. (possibly a few other)
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? - Nands Custom TTH
      • How long were you admin? - Server duration.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? Once on Potatoes server for abusing, I was re-added and was never removed again though.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here - @Yagger an @101i told me I should apply, and some other official admins said they would +1 me.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? - I am very active, I do not hesitate to ban or mute a friend who is violating the rules or spamming, and I know how to use RCON and all that stuff.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? - None.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 Has good admin experience, and I accepted him on CTF expanded and didn't regret It.

3. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 good guy

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  4. +1 Exciting fellow, he really likes to talk to other admins just out of interest.

startselect3 likes this.
  5. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

+ 1 helped me out a fair bit when I was having trouble

startselect3 likes this.
  6. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

He's a good and fair admin when he puts up his Sandbox server. An overall nice guy that with time would grow on the KAG community. +1

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

+1 He's one of the only people who have applied that I actually know and approve of. I don't know any of these others peeps. ;-;

startselect3 likes this.
  8. +1 cool bro, he has learned his lesson from last time

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    RampageX likes this.
  9. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

He's matured lots since his last application, he deserves admin just as much as I do.

startselect3 likes this.
  10. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

(which means not at all? :P)
    Decent dude.

11. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'll give him a +2, -1.

Last I'd seen him in-game, he was pretty cool. Didn't rage, but I have some . . sources that says that his maturity might not be at its best. No offense meant to him, but maturity is something needed for Official Admin, and I am not quite sure if he has enough.

EDIT: Retracted this statement for a 0 as of now.

Superblackcat likes this.
  12. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

+1 would go and fetch mic only for it to mysteriously disappear/10

startselect3 likes this.
  13. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

+1 Mature in game and on mumble

14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Would like get some more opinions. My personal experience with this user isn't really good.

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  15. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

+1. Likeable personality, and has developed in various aspects ever since his last application

101i likes this.
  16. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

My history hasn't been to great with him, not to mature in my opinion. I'll edit this when I make my final decision.

Edit: -1

17. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've got mixed feelings myself, hence why I have not given him a +1 but I do feel giving him a -1 would be "mean" of me.

Good intentions, I'm just "meh" about how he goes about doing things. Maturity seems to be an issue.

18. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I retract my previous statement for a more neutral tone, a 0 if you will.

Might consider changing it, may or may not.

19. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I restrained myself from giving a rating on my earlier post because I had not had very good experiences with him. (A bit immature if you ask me). However, most people had good opinions about him, and it may have just been my limited interactions with him.

startselect3 and RampageX like this.
  20. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

When I was an admin on his server he ignored me when I asked for help, said I was ruin it all for him and he insulted me and called me a incompetent admin, though I was doing my job just fine. I never gave him any reason to do any of that, he just started doing it on his own accord. I'm not trying to down his chances to get back at him, I'm just voicing some of his bad sides for everyone to consider.

He also perm banned me twice from his server for crap all reason that didn't even concern my admin post.

RampageX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.