1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] startselect3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by startselect3, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'm ~90% sure the traingles off'd him (for learning too much?) and lately we've been dealing with his near perfect double ... who's "flaw" is that he's far more mature than startselect was.
    Regardless of "why", the shear amount of personal growth startselect has displayed is borderline scary. He might as well be a separate person.
    +1

Salty rage post is salty. As long as he met the expectations of the server owners he administrated under, I don't care what he did on his own sever (and baring severe lapses in judgement on startselect's part, neither should anyone else).
    ... but you didn't show anything about how he acted unreasonably. Uploading some logs (KAG, IRC, etc) &// quoting some convo posts detailing what you did and how startselect reacted (you know, evidence and what-not?) ought to be the bare minimum for accusing him. Disregarding your lack of evidence and what-not, you didn't provide any details on the situation. At all.

Speaking of which:
    @Nand
    @Potatobird

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    startselect3 likes this.
  2. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Very true. It's too late for me to get proof now but logically thinking, Why would I lie about this? I wouldn't post anything bad about Startselect unless I had a grudge. which I don't. Your probably thinking if that's the case then why did I post what I posted? simple. I'm giving the admins another view of Startselect to
    consider before deciding to accept him or not. As I said before this is not to get back at him. I'm already over it.

3. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

my server is purely self serving, i put it up for fun, and for my friend hrodvitnir to test his mods on it, whenever i am playing you always bother me on steam, you send 10 messages to me but i ignore you, because i am playing kag. when you asked for help i would try to help you if i actually knew the answer, i removed you as an admin because you wouldnt stop bothering me every other minute, and you were waaay too serious and whenever someone did something you didnt like you would yell (talk in caps) at them and ask me to do something about that said person.

as far as banning goes, i dont remember perma banning you, as well as even banning you (though i do remember i muted you for 5 minutes for spamming the chat)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2014 ---
    when i said "potatoes servers" i didnt mean potatobird, i meant potato14, it was a popular server on classic.

4. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

That is a load of bucket shit. You perm banned me twice. first time you said I was a suckup and a kiss ass. second time round you called me an incompetent admin or some shit. I don't remember you ever muting me and instead of ignoreing me, you could have said," Kaggit, your getting annoying. please leave me alone for a little."
    You never told me I annoyed you and I would talk to you on KAG on your server and still get ignored. When ever you ignored me on steam I would say a few things then let it be for a little while. Your getting even more out of line Startselect. I'm out of this argument. I know that your gonna continue it even though I started it if I stay but I'm ending it now. Goodbye.

P.s The part where you say "when you asked for help i would try to help you if i actually knew the answer" is also a load of horse shit because you've never helped me. Also I never spammed the chat. you just made that up. I know this because I never got muted on your server. :)

5. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Whats your problem if @startselect3 doesn't like you, he was even polite about telling you to stop messaging him, you obviously were pushing his buttons and getting on his nerve. As for banning you on his server; he has done nothing wrong; since he owns his server he can ban you for as long as he wants if he finds it justifiable. As long as he is obeying @Furai's rules that he has set on the official server, he would be doing his job perfectly.

RE: Maturity
    @startselect3 is 13 years old, and has shown immaturity in the past. However after those few bad weeks where he was banned consecutively he has matured a lot. Even if you compare some of his old posts too his new ones, you can see how much he's grown and changed, put your personal experience behind you on this one @Furai, listen to those who witnessed what I have.

Joiken, Apronymous and startselect3 like this.
  6. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Thing is. he banned me for no reason. Who knows if he will do that to some unlucky guy on the official servers?
    Startselect never told me he annoyed me and it was not obvious so you can't throw that at me. Besides I'm already out of this argument. I started it but I also finished it. doesn't matter anymore just lets leave it be shall we?

7. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

I do have the right to ban you for no reason, but i still did have a reason for your "ban" (still i never even banned you only removed your admin) if you really feel the need to say something else about it, please, please PM me, i dont want this thread to turn into a flame war like the last, im sorry if you feel like you were wronged on my server but, like i said, this isnt the place for it.

8. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

(Leaving the previous posts undeleted because they contain at least a little relevant information)
    As mentioned in other threads of a similar nature, please continue any further conversation in a pm. Any cold hard facts are welcome, such as logs, just so long as they aren't peppered with flaming. Keep to facts please, he said / she said is a waste of time in the court system as much as it is here.

Thanks in advance. :heart:

9. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

Um, you def only got admin on my server simply because you were a friend, don't kid yourself about that.

PUNK123 likes this.
  10. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

fixed it

11. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Way too many mixed opinions for my liking.

Changing my vote to a -1. ;-;

12. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1

I chose Stabb as one of the admins on CTF Expanded.

13. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

aussies are keeping him in line (@Gurin) hopefully

+1

14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

15. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

+1 Nice guy, plays alot.

16. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Also @startselect3 I think most of the players +1 you because you follow them, lol.

17. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

1+ boe, great guy, and nice admin in the sandbox server, estrict and simpatic ;D

18. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Thow speaks la truth. (going all old medieval there) Startselect did help me out allot and we explained ourselves and made up.
    That's a good thing about Startselect. He'll let you tell him your problems then help you fix em.
    +1

19. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

-1 for anyone who complains about downvotes.

also: "So in that sense downvotes carry a lot more weight than upvotes and hence require a higher level of explanation. A +1 without explanation can generally be read as "nice person, don't know of any poor behaviour", which is helpful information; a -1 without explanation, otoh, can mean either "I dislike them" or "I dislike them, j/k", neither of which is particularly helpful bc neither gives us any concrete info (or even, at the very least, the concrete absence of [negative] info like the +1 does)." - @FuzzyBlueBaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.