1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I shall pay 100 euros to the person that..

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Leo, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo

Leo Haxor

Will fix for me the "massive kicks at the end of a map" problem that kills my servers. By fix I mean a real fix that can be applied to the current state of the game. No modded stuff, no blue servers. If after a trial period I have no massive kicks in my servers I'll pay to this person 100 euros. That's serious and no bs talking.

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

What if the devs fixes it?
    No seriously though I and most of the modders doesn't know what is that from I guess. Diprog thinks it's a server massive overload, I think that is happening on precise cases and other modders might have other ideas.

3. Leo

Leo Haxor

The devs have not fixed it for 2 years. I have lost hope. Probably they don't care as the official servers are 20 slots only and it doesn't happen so often there. But if we can only run 20 slots servers then the slots should be locked for everyone. Fair game.
    *No disrespect for the developer's work. I am just desperate.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    RadioActive likes this.
  4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

You know Leo, most people's computers can't handle over 20 people on a server. Whenever I play on your servers that are over 20 slots, I get massive fps drops within 5 minutes. And my computer has no problems running things on medium to high specs except for next-gen games.

5. Leo

Leo Haxor

That's another matter, this is not the problem I am talking about.

6. Asu

You're probably running on an AMD with a thousand cores and crappy single-core performance. Most "next-gen" games are multi-threaded (means they use 2 or more cores of the CPU) but KAG is mono-threaded (means it can use only one. iirc there is a separate thread for networking, but it's not the heaviest part of the game)

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This is so wrong. Multi-threading doesn't mean using multicores.

8. Asu

Not obviously, but it allows that easily right?

9. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Leo this might be fixed in the next patch. I fixed a massive bug last week that probably caused this.
    Unless it's something else, because you say 2 years, KAG beta hasn't been around for that long.

xeba and Fuzzle like this.
  10. Leo

Leo Haxor

I am happy to read that this may have been fixed. We have to wait and see. This happened to classic too that's why the 2 years.

11. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

@Geti, I hope you have claimed your money.

Apronymous and Asu like this.
  12. Leo

Leo Haxor

My offer was for a fast fix by a user. Developers don't count, it's their job to fix bugs :wink:

Geti and 101i like this.
  13. Asu

You don't point at anyone :3

Konoko likes this.
  14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Locked.

101i likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.