1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most annoying things in KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Nov 7, 2014.

?

which one is the worst?

1. Saw teamkills

52 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. Archers using mounted bow

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. kegs fired by catapults

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Stupid people that create stupid threads such as annoying things in KAG

22 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Other

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

KAG is the most annoying thing by far.

2. unruly_boss

unruly_boss Catapult Fodder

But this is about things you may find annoying at whatever level..... not hate?
    It is not "What do you hate in KAG thread"

:ehh:

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

when u push l1 to aim in and then r1 to shoot ur intervention and then the cunt behind the wall u dhot randomly at cums round the corner and noscopes his mp5 all over ur ballsack.

unruly_boss likes this.
  4. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

: when a noob gets the flag and gloats and never caps : when some1 steals my bomb and keg : when an asshole trolls every1 in the server : people i hate massiM FUCK THAT GUY:rektlord:

5. Arkman

Arkman Catapult Fodder

My team for either being so good my builder deathtraps never get any use, or so bad I can't even spawn as a builder.

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  6. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

Trying to pick up a saw and you pick up a seed.

Pharphis, kodysch and dayleaf like this.
  7. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

*I hate it when an enemy player has put down a mine :mine: in a door and then you try to slash or jab to break it, then the friken nub behind you walks up to wonder what you are doing killing you both and possibly collapsing the tower because nobody puts back walls... :X3:

*When you bomb-jump up to a tower and there is a knight at the top who just slashes you while your in the air and you go flying in the other direction and die from fall damage

*i hate it when your bombs fall through the ground ...

8. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Speaking of mines, I HATE it when people take the mine that you payed for and moves it somewhere else.
    I bought the mine, I will use the mine, I know how to use the mine, I have a plan, you don't.
    So stop picking the mine up and throwing it where I can never get my 60 coins back, and then also steal whatever kill that it got.

9. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

more often than not, the faggot will throw it directly and conspicuously at some enemy, getting it broken when it would have otherwise been an actual trap.

Dargona1018 and Apronymous like this.
  10. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, I use it as a more offensive measure, throwing it into knight melee so that they accidentally step on it and kill 1-3 knights, but that takes skill, and most others don't get the EXACT placement they need. :>:(:

11. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

yessir

12. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

How are saw teamkills annoying? Getting banned is kinda annoying, but teamkills ARE HILARIOUS

13. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

• Archers better at melee than knights
    • Archers spamming of bombarrows
    • Archers making drop kegs by arrow spamming
    • Mine spam next to doors
    • And people running into 3 mines in a row
    • Knights bombjumping using enemy mines and killing nearby builders while destroying his own tower
    • Retarded knight hitbox when getting stuck with a builder and getting killed by him without even being able to jab him
    • Jabspamming (barely impossible to survive while having 2 hearts or less)

Chrispin and Dargona1018 like this.
  14. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Players who persistently fill the chat log with "Noob, lel Noob, NoobNoobNoobNo..." etc.
    The inflation of one's egotistical and childish superiority complex that completely ignores the team aspect of KAG gameplay deflates the fun. :>:(:

Gameplay wise: kegs. Hate them.
    Whilst destructive they are so unreliable to defend and 80% of the time a keg is either wasted, lost to the enemy or accidentally destroys your base.
    #MineExplosiveMasterRace2015 :heart:

15. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Let me guess: you're an archer
    I hate archers. e_e

unruly_boss and startselect3 like this.
  16. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I hate knights.

Pharphis likes this.
  17. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

Everyone hates kinghts.

SirDangalang and Blue_Tiger like this.
  18. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Noob, lel noob NOOB NOOB HAHAHAH NOOB NOBOBOADOABIDSNOFIADIFNOOOOBED
    NOOBIED
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
    NUBNUDNOOB
    ever heard of using a keg correctly? The only reason why u probably waste it is the fact that you don't know how to use it. Actually, many people don't. Including me.

unruly_boss likes this.
  19. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I used to mainly play archer since it was more fun, but oddly been playing more knight as of late with the updates magically making the combat interesting for me to say the least. Also we all love you Asu :heart:

It's why I didn't mention I was good with them :QQ:

I mean keg drops and cata launches work just fine. I think the main thing about kegs for me is that it usually takes a team effort to be effective
    E.g. defending the carrier, the carrier being a beast, water bombs etc.

Some players don't seem to understand this and buy like 20 kegs then they carry them all off at the same time into battle in their solo knight efforts.
    In many cases only one is needed to get a flag yet a team may have a stockpile of 20 kegs, money which can be used for other things imo :huh?:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    J-man2003, PUNK123 and Asu like this.
  20. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

COME BACK AMIN

SirDangalang likes this.