1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Intentional.

2. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

What about a VIP and admin ONLY race: the demons, the void kills all but them. Kinda like angels can go as high as possible and demons can pass the void unharmed. Maybe they can mine bedrock? That is my suggestion.

3. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The Undead race will be the reverse of angels. See the roadmap for when they will be implemented.

4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Oh so the undead race will go through the void?
    If so that is SWEET!

5. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not necessarily, but I'm letting you know that there are plans for a fifth race.

6. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think these people should have their own individual diplomacy. example: guy1 is neutral with humans but guy2 would be peace or whatever

I like making inns and thieving and everything else and would be awesome if it was added.

also, make storages and chest able to be thieved by other teams, to counter this, you could make team doors, when ONLY your team could go through but would cost 100 stone or 50 stone and 50 wood or something

7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I do like the idea of individual diplomacy.

8. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I 1+ that idea
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015 ---
    Because this would add a new aspect DUELS!

9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

While we're talking about individual votings, how about this:

There is a group of... Humans, as an example, like 6 of them and one of them is behaving very rudely. He keeps annoying everybody, disrepects his king/leader and breaks his kingdom's rules. The human teams wants to banish him, but vote-kicking might be a bit 'too much'.
    So instead of kicking, how about voting the rude human to be 'banished' from his kingdom, making him an enemy against the human team. This means they can kill the rude player. Once he is killed, he will become an 'ally' again, with the humans, in order to avoid spawn-killing. The 'banished' player can still walk through his team's doors and use workshops, so then the coding wouldn't be that hard (unless there is a way to code it).

I've had many moments where I have to stop a player from doing something bad, in roleplay, ofc. But I just can't, they'll ignore me and there's nothing I could do about it.

10. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

1+ that too

11. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That would be a very good thing for roleplay as well.

12. Dogloki4

Dogloki4 Catapult Fodder

Will the angels and the undead be able to fight eachother? If so will their battles have any effects on the normal races? I would assume since the undead aren't exactly "guardians" as the angels are that they might have negative effects towards the mortal races.

13. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The Undead would only be at war or neutral :/

14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Also, if it's any way possible, how about adding tickets when there's war?

Example: A war started between humans and the elves, both sides get 10 tickets (Maybe depending on how many people are on the team, there'll be a given amount of tickets). When one side loses all the 10 tickets, they will lose the war.
    I think that'll make people teamwork a bit more and won't aimlessly die over and over again. Sometimes, the only way to win is to collapse a huge tower, or castle the other side built, then capture their base. But nobody likes to have their hard working go waste, do they?

Now, I've been thinking a way for people to trade using coins with eachother, and I might know a way.

I played on a shiprekt+ once, and I saw this:
    screen-14-12-31-18-58-30 - koopia.png
    When you click on the coin, it gives 25 coins to your team's captian (maybe more coins? I don't remember). I thought that maybe, we could also have a bigger coin icon in the RP server, and when we click on it, there will be a list of players. When you click on a player's name, you give them 5 (or more) coins. This could also help when researching: Someone has bit more coins than you have and wants to research? No problem, you give them your coins, so then either you won't have to buy some wood or such, then give it to your friend, and then he sells it, or he won't have to do so much job in mining and selling stuff.

I know these stuff might sound complicated and might als obe complicated to code, but hey, I was jsut sharing my ideas, maybe someone will know a simpler way of doing these, or such.

15. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I have a great idea if Aphelion adds the Duel aspect then what if you could pay a archer or a knight from the other race to do your dirty work and kill them say if they stole some stuff from you. You can't do that now without getting kicked for random war :P

16. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

How about changing the label to "neutral" or "independent" (race-less), and let that also be a choice when selecting race? I mean, I've seen several people that wish to do their own thing, but have to pick a race. Basically, add the possibility of being without a team (team -1).

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

That's a good idea. Though it can't be team -1, since I think the new undead race will be it.

18. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

That doesn't sound right, but you're touching a possible problem; zombies (and Noom?) are on team -1, I think.

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

The undead race is basically zombies, and Noom is their Necromancer. Are you trying to say that undead (zombies) will be killing undead? Hardly.

20. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Me and Aphelion already worked out the concepts for the undead more or less roughly. We will share them when we are closer to releasing the update that adds them. given there is room for change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.