1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most pain ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Nov 12, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

(Some of mine in no particular order)

Used to wear braces on my teeth during highschool. Had swimming in gymclass... one thing let to another and I accidently got a classmates heel right-into-my-damn-mouth! Those who have worn braces know how sore one can get. and then I got nothing short of a full on kick in the teeth.

I got my finger stuck in a sowing machine as a kid also... needle went straight through my right index finger and broke of.. they had to pull it out with pliers.

Oh and then there was this one time when a friend of mine rolled a large sheet of paper.. Folded it in twine and slammed me over the back (for reasons i cantrecall) with it so it echoed in the room. Stung like a motherf~!!!!

I also had a kettle of boiling hot tea water tipped over my lap aswell... not fun.. not fun at all.....

Fellere825 likes this.
  2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, I spilled boiling chicken soup on my trousers once. My pants were off in a flash. I ain't losing my balls to keep my dignity! =D

Blueboy23 and Stevedog like this.
  3. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

I think the worst pain that can happen to you practicaly anytime is when you cut yourself by the paper edge. It stings like fuck :D

4. Wonkyth

/me but hisself on teh internet. D:

5. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

I ripped a meniscus(a sortof- thing in your knee) while surfing in Bulgaria, Varna. Because in Varna everyone basicly is pretty poor, I got surgery at a crappy 2d world Bulgarian hospital where they accidently made a hole too big in my knee, and in doing so causing heavy damage. After 1 month I could walk again, I immideatly went back to my home country, when I got home I went and played Basketball, thinking my knee was all good, I did one big jump, landed on the leg with the knee, the knee kinda snapped, I collapsed and made a faceplan. That faceplant was really painfull.

Or when I had a severe sunburn, I was sunburned for 4 days in a row, I could not sleep, I could not sit still, I could not think straight, I could not do anything but slowly go insane. Imagine a severe itch all over your body that doesn't go away untill you scratch it every 10 seconds, 4 days in a row. I'm not even kidding, I felt like I could snap and go insane any moment.

Fellere825 likes this.
  6. Wonkyth

I was once taking a pee behind a tree, out on my parent's property. Turns out I was standing on a bulldog-ant's nest. Five of them had stung me through my jeans before I realised that the fuck was going on, and one was crawling around in my jacket. The welts took three weeks to stop hurting constantly.

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

So, this isn't exactly painful (But it was for my career) I once tore my vocal cords by accident and had to have surgery to repair them.

8. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sounds painful enough! o.o

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Meh I didn't feel them tear I just couldn't speak all of a sudden.

10. Wonkyth

What were you doing to do that? o.O
    You a screamo?

11. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

No, I was singing while having the flu and it was causing my vocal cords to stretch and tear.

12. Wonkyth

Fuuuu.
    Dude, that sucks!
    I've come pretty close to tearing mine once or twice. I always forget how easy it is for it to happen.

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Hehe, It sucked for 2-3 weeks then they repaired them and I can still sing ^^

Wonkyth likes this.
  14. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Severe tonsillitis. Constant pain, painkillers didnt help much. Trying to swallow felt like your throat is being cut with a rusty saw. Got them tonsils removed after that, not cool.
    I guess i've been lucky enough to not have broken any limbs D:

15. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Well I'm breaking the rules now, but it was mentally very painful. And it still is.

I lost my awesome front hair and my eyebrows. sigh.

16. Rainbows

How? O.o

17. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

Pics or it didn't happen.

Valkyrie likes this.
  18. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Got my left shoulder dislocated in taekwondo sparring. Tickled like hell.

19. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

nimetön.JPG
    a.JPG

ag.JPG

agg.JPG

Wonkyth likes this.
  20. Rainbows

How do we know that guy is you? o.o

Mods: BlueLuigi