1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lee_Lemon, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Personally, the most toxic people I see are people like Lee. Sure we aren't too welcoming to newcomers, but I personally don't notice people enough to kick anyone unless they are obviously griefing or team killing. Usually, I've found, New players don't grief/team kill.

Also, I whine about my team all the time. Especially @Kazaco97 sucks. (Most people just tell me I'm baide and suck it up tho, what do, pls help ;-; )

hierbo, Dargona1018, Kazaco97 and 3 others like this.
  2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Dude, you told someone you hope they die of cancer. How is that passionate?

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Passionate hatred?

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  4. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

It would be recommended for you to have a stress pill, sit down calmly and think things over. I can see you're really baide. Maybe it would help you if you just stopped being baide.

5. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

You know imo 90% of the time someone is kicked unjustly (through the good ol' democratic system anyway) people support the vote not because they are malicious and soulless lovecraftian monstrosities.

More commonly its people with good intentions but a lack of information on the situation/ lack of attention to probe further cause we are all actively partaking in fast paced and awesome KAG action. Unfortunately in most circumstances people aren't going to stop playing and hold a detailed investigation lol.

This point has already been made in some recent threads. It's part of the KAG Thug Life lol.

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/dont-fucking-auto-vote-yes-when-people-vote-to-kick-please.21673/

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/why-am-i-getting-banned-for-killing-griefers.22383/

I do not deny the possibility of people abusing the system which is the critical problem here. But my personal experience of the KAG community is that while we got some crude peeps who are rough around the edges, or at times the best of us lose our cool, the majority of regular players are very positive and welcoming.

I mean you random ass strangers in-game dragged me in to play 500+ hours already right? :wink: <3

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    PUNK123 likes this.
  6. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

so much language...

7. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

It's SO easy to fix the community in a way!

This is what the developers need to do,

1. Level system so experienced players are in different servers.
    2. Add more thing so more people start playing, ( more gamemodes, weapons, items, heads)
    3. Level system gets new heads and items and stuff)
    4. The vote kick is more for opinions, not for 1 guy who says what to happen. It's a democratie, not a dictatorship. ( yes the king is saying that)
    5. It's a game ,it's made for children. So don't expect grown ups here.
    6. make a longer single player.
    7. when all of this is added, start a advertisment campain so people are buying it. not a super low sale for 5 euros a game, but show a good game! thats worth buying!

Greetings, the king!
    Hugio88

Btw: Why add a level system?
    Look, every game has a certain kind of addiction thing to it, this may sound wrong of me, but its the way games get popular, When added, people will keep playing because they want to unlock a certain thing in the game, also make sure that it will take a long time before you finish the level system.

Look at games like:
    COD = Level system, (even with prestige) and unlockable weapons
    Battlefield = Level sytem with unlockable weapons,
    LOL = Levelsystem and certain characters.
    WoW = levelsystem and certain characters.
    Counter strike: Levelsystem and unlockable items.

Thats the future guys...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    PinXviiN likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Testing.gif

@Geti 78787878

9. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yeah dude, individual player levels is a really REALLY bad idea. That's one of the nice things about KAG; if you're not a very skilled player, you can always improve because everyone is at a level playing field. Giving avatar strength would really fuck things up and would encourage players to spend ALL their time leveling, especially if they adopted a freemium model.

blackjoker77777 and Fernegulus like this.
  10. hugio88

but it doesnt mean that when your a higher level your better!!! its just that you unlock stuff.

also @FuzzyBlueBaron sorry about the easy part, its not easy xD!

11. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Wow, you're not even suggesting, just telling us the truth. I have a feeling you will reject everything I say if I discuss with you.
    World of KAG
    This year, from wargaming.net
    Enjoy firing special premium piercing +20% dmg arrows from your B-342 (iron reinforced bow of tier 4) with your tier 5 archer boosted by cups of Arabica (make sure to auto resupply consumables).
    King Arthur's Gold build 1456 changelog:
    + Added: new classes: crossbowmen, mage, necromancer, bison, flying banana, Eiffel Tower, Sean Connery, ISIS militiaman, pack of Doritos, and finally, your mom.
    + Added: 3 second delay to mouse input (totally implemented on purpose).
    - Tweaked: Shields now work 13% of the time (that too).
    - Fixed: Nothing.
    - Optimized: Nothing.
    Nothing feels more rewarding than a new horsemask after I finally slaught those 1000 players.
    Every votekick will now cause an appointment of a special committee, which, by law, has to announce the verdict in the time of 3 weeks.
    You fucking what? Not even going to point out examples, look it up on google.
    Yeah, that's a great idea. Almost like Battlefield, everyone goes through the campaign after he gets tired of this boring multiplayer.
    Oh wait.
    Nothing more effective than a cheap, easy advertisement campaign to attract new shitters.

Asu likes this.
  12. hugio88

hmmm... i like the ISIS militiaman! great idea!

No but seriously, it works,
    http://www.economist.com/blogs/babbage/2014/02/electronic-entertainment
    that's one of the things that make games addicting....

And no it does not have to look like 'world of tanks' or other shitty games, it could just be a rank like 34, commander or something like that, doesn't mean it gives you more power, just more items, like heads or something. now im just going to quit this discussion because im not going to type a whole assay.

this is just my opinion and some of it is true, however I don't mind you commenting on it, goodbye!

13. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

It's times like this that I'm glad the developers actually have a clear vision of their game and won't take stupid suggestions to appease a loud, retarded minority. This fucking banana is in the wrong neighborhood.

thebonesauce likes this.
  14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

15. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

This thread got from someone raging on the KAG community in-game to someone suggesting a leveling system? lolwut. KAG is KAG is KAG is KAG, it will probably always be what it is, with slight changes and little additions, and I'm glad it's this way.

I do like the idea of separating pros and newbs, there would be less raging in-game and it'd be easier to find a server of your skill level, but it should still be possible to join a newb server if you're a pro and vice versa. Also, I want unlockable hats, we don't have enough hats, we never do and we never will. hats hats hats.

hugio88 likes this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This is what KAG Gather is for: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/gather-is-back.22676/

:teabag:

17. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

18. Rocketlock

Rocketlock Shipwright

Who would want to moderate the 'newb servers'

19. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

newbs.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  20. 101i