1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[NMS] - Nemesis

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by SpideY, Aug 8, 2014.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Spidey left? how in hell...

2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Yea.

3. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

Like this clan is dead. It's sad really.

4. HappySheep

HappySheep Horde Gibber

Tee please...:QQ:

5. he stopped because now he's a dad, who is the leader now ? clan dead ?

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

there should be some rule or something that allows a member to take over a clan in the leader's LONG absence

7. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Isn't there a second lead ?

8. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

See the 1926 League of Nations statute which grants BoW the right to absorb the membership of any clan or organisation whose designated leader is absent for a period greater than 6 months.

Not much longer now, fellas. :rektlord:
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2015 ---
    So I have been officially appointed for my business consultancy expertise to step in as interim leader and turn this organisation around. We're gonna get this ball rolling until it's ship-shape and clean as a whistle. I expect a 30% increase in the mincing of metaphors before the next quarterly report. I know you're all probably worried about the inevitable redundancies that follow a change in management, and I want to reassure you all that my only goal is to synergize this workplace until its operating at peak efficiency. My bizmeth is unquestionable: I plan to take a client-centric approach to this enterprise while downsizing our fat, it's mission critical that we deliver a quick ROI while protecting our core competencies.

We'll touch base soon with a video conference to discuss what this new direction means for NMS. In the meantime, I'm going to need you all to contact HR for information about your vastly reduced salaries and leave allowances.