1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Take care, FL. ::): Hope to see you back sooner or later. ^_^

Yes. We are incredibly strict. If you don't bring us martinis when we call for them, you'll know all about it...:potato:

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Trust me, the wrath is that of a thousand lashings, and a hundred hours of *shudder* Teletubbies..

Well, sad to see you go, FoxyLady. The couple times I met you in game, you seemed like a cool cat.

3. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Don't worry. I pretty much get to this "KAG isn't so fun anymore" point all the time, then I come back after a break. The difference is that I don't really tell anybody when I leave.

4. Zeklo

Zeklo Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone! I'm new just wanted to say hi!

5. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

^

Also, welcome! ::):

7. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

Going to put KAG on hold for a while, so don't put me in crazy clan wars against people who aren't going to show up @Eden xD.
    Dw, I'll be back... probs.

8. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Bye bby <3

9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Seeya, have fun

10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Bye

11. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

pls bby dont leaveeeee ;'(((((

12. J-man2003

J-man2003 Haxor

Im not going to be playing as often cause im tired of friggin people who say "J-man broke 3 shops" and I get banned for no reason... the amount of noobs and idiots in this game is remarkable.

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

Take care, yo. See you still keep on kicking around here even if you're in-game less, k?

14. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

Well, even though not many people know me I thought I should post this anyway.

I'm hereby done with KAG... well games all together mainly I have reasons for this but i won't bore you all. So anyway i'll be on when I feel like it (Not Regularly). So See-ya round!

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

See ya 'round whenever I next do then. Look after yourself. :3/

16. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I CRI AN OCEAN

:QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ:

17. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

Leaving kag 5 days from now for school stuffs, will most likely be back during the holidays though. Bye.

18. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Why won't I just die already?

Edit:

Still the saddest person on KAG.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  19. FuzzyBlueBaron

As I said elsewhere: wb you baddie. :heart:

Also, spoilered your sig on account of it being huge.

20. NDFighter42

NDFighter42 Shipwright

I'm semi new, coming back from a long time not playing... Looking to have a good time

Mods: Gurin