1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Li'le FEKKR of a problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by kaggit, Jan 20, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

When I join a game everything is fine, up until about 5 seconds of gameplay then my FPS drops to 3. Permanently. It only speeds up when I restart kag but then it slows down again after 5 seconds. this is going for all of my games. each and everyone of them.but KAG is effected the most. I'm not talking about my internet. my net is fine. I don't get lag on AUS servers. I'm talking about FPS! (frames per second. For those who don't know what that means, it's basically how smooth your game runs. if you have low FPS your game will be all choppy and slow.)

Can someone PLEASE help me fix this. I have a clan war in 5 days and if I can't fix this I can't be part of it <:c

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Make sure Fast Graphics is ON, Smooth Shader is OFF, Kid's safe is ON. If that doesn't help, fiddle with the resolution a bit (keep going smaller). Also, it would help a bit if we knew some of your specs.

norill likes this.
  3. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 550 @ 2.00GHz processor
    Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family graphics card
    1 gig RAM.
    Can't think of anything else.
    I think it's my CPU....
    when I start up my task manager it says 100% CPU usage. What confuses me is that I used to be able to play KAG no problem, and it slowly, slowly got worse.
    Changing my res didn't help. I went all the way down to 700x500 and it still slowed down heaps.
    Also my graphics are on fast and shaders are off.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  4. LittleGamer_OG

LittleGamer_OG Catapult Fodder

Its you're pc or laptop.... might need a new computer due to bad performance parts and mabye overheating?

5. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I getting a new PC in a few months and I've organized another PC to have the clan war on. So I'll definitely be there. And I think it's time to shut my old box down........:c

R.I.P crappy laptop xD

6. LittleGamer_OG

LittleGamer_OG Catapult Fodder

lol XD ive actually got a pretty crappy laptop myself

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey