1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [BUILD 1390] Can't Play In Arrow Keys

Discussion in 'Help' started by Wolfgam, Feb 6, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Wolfgam

Wolfgam Catapult Fodder

I'm posting again because someone said for post in help sections ¬¬

I Play KAG in Arrow Keys because i left handle, i reinstalled my KAG, the keys are default now, but when i try to change controls, Right and Left Key goes normal, but when i try to bind Up and Down Arrow Key it says the keys is in use. Please fix this, i can't play KAG anymore. ::(:

If exists a way to change my controls with a config file located in KAG game folder, please tell me, because i can change my controls.

PS: after the update, i was playing normal, but i reinstalled the game, controls back to default, and i can't put in the arrow keys again, so, if i never changed my controls, do you know...

Sorry for my Bad English, not my first language

(I selected Windows, but it's for all SO)

2. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Oh, try re-installing your game? The best you can do is re-install your game, and play with the default controls, until they fix it. :wink:

3. Wolfgam

Wolfgam Catapult Fodder

i tried it, but wont works, and i need to play with arrow keys, i don't need to change just because some developers did this ****

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Just figured I'd update you - I brought this thread to attention to the devs as I had the same issue when testing, so it's most likely a bug =) In the mean time while they hopefully look to resolve it, perhaps you could map your numpad as movement keys or use IKJL or similar letters for easier reach.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey