1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows (1390) Siege Workshop Does Not Allow Purchase of Bomb Bolt Tech

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ajax, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

Category: KAG Client

Operating system: Windows 8.1

Build number: 1390

Description:
    Player is sometimes unable to purchase bomb bolt technology after building a siege workshop. This bug persists despite the player having more than enough resources for the technology. The siege workshop shows bomb bolt tech as having already been purchased yet purchased ballistas only fire regular, non-explosive bolts.

Steps to reproduce:
    Bug occurs at random which makes reproducing difficult. I've noticed that this glitch occurs most often when building a siege shop during the initial build period before matches begin. Unfortunately, I have also seen it occur in matches that have gone on for an hour.

Screenshots/Videos:

Picture shows a freshly built siege workshop that does not allow me to purchase bomb bolt technology despite having more than enough gold to do so.

[​IMG]

2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

It says bomb bolt technology acquired, that means the normal bolts you have in your ballista are explosive, its an upgrade, not something you keep buying.

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

If you have a ballista active and you upgrade the bolts, the ammo will not change on that ballista. You need to buy a new one for it to change. (As far as I know)

4. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

I know. This is for the very first siege workshop built in-game. It won't let you upgrade at all

5. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.