1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

hierbo's servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by hierbo, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

hmmm... did you get unbanned at some point?

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I unbanned him on a TTH server, maybe they don't use the same ban lists?

unless I typed in the wrong command, I typed in "/rcon /unban Galabranth" into the home menu.

3. I would consider that yeah, or take a break from KAG. But moving to Australia would be easier.

I never noticed being unbanned. If Auburn was correct, then the two servers probably don't share banlists. Thanks for the effort guys.

4. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The servers do all share the same ban lists. Perhaps you can find me on IRC some night and we can troubleshoot the issue in real time. I can see what error its giving when you try to connect. I cannot see you in the blacklist at all, so this is odd.

5. The server hates me. ._.

Just tell me when you're free. I'll see when I'm free during that time. Thanks hierbo!

6. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

yay! more servers in chicago!!!

7. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Seems to have reopened!

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

These servers. One of the few reasons I'd ever even consider moving to the US. :heart:

9. hierbo

How many more will it take to get you out of that crazy island?

10. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

why do you host 2 tth servers?

11. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Because TTH is more friendly towards new players, and is occasionally fun to play.
    Why are you such a punk?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2015 ---
    2 things:
    1) the CTF server seems to be down atm
    2) maybe you could convert one of the TTH servers into a ticketed CTF server? The Black Death EU ticket server is doing pretty well, maybe it would do well in the US?

12. PUNK123

"doing well" that is an outright lie this is the first time ive seen players on it(though it is worth noting 1/2 of em are US players)

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Then maybe you haven't been looking as often as you think?

Also you not noticing != didn't happen.

14. hierbo

Guys, every time I log on any one of my empty servers, there's a full-on game going within like 5-10 minutes. Everyone's just got this lame empty server phobia. Also, sorry about some of the servers being down lately. The way I have mine set up makes the auto-update and restart not work, and since Geti's been releasing updates every 45 minutes lately, that's screwing them up in a way that requires manual intervention. They're up again at this particular moment.

15. PUNK123

I play dailyish and browse the servers with people on them and before yesterday I never say tht server with anyone on it
    your maps are the same as official server maps so there isn't rlly reason to join your server over autojoin tbh

16. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

In the past week I've started playing again, I've seen it already decently populated (10+ people) 3 times and jumped on, before Rayne fixed issues with the old one, and then I started hosting the new one, I've also jumped on and had people filling it within 10~minutes 4 times. Usually when people start leaving, no one will populate an empty server.

(When every server is vanilla, why not just join the one with people on it?, Modded-phobia, Empty-phobia, it's happening)

It's also stupid easy to seed them by joining and sitting around a few minutes though.

17. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Official Nova Ctf! Thanks HEBRO! I'm really excited!