1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most annoying things in KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Nov 7, 2014.

?

which one is the worst?

1. Saw teamkills

52 vote(s)
    51.0%
  2. Archers using mounted bow

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. kegs fired by catapults

8 vote(s)
    7.8%
  4. Stupid people that create stupid threads such as annoying things in KAG

22 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Other

15 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. Havelock

Havelock Tree Planter

The most annoying to me are people who complain and get outraged about game mechanics. "Jab spammer! Water bomb noob!!! Ballista camper!!!1"
    Don't get me wrong, I hate it when I get chain stunned by bomb arrows followed by jabs to the face and ballista bolt on top of it. I might even say along the lines "Screw you! :(", but I would not whine about it as if something unfair happened to me.

2. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Blue when speaking about boulders, what do you think of giving anyone tossing a boulder a 1 or more second stun to themselves when tossing it? For instance for archers it'd make them fall from whatever place they are grappled onto, or from trees. This would give everyone else the ability to kill them when they fall, or when they get back up, and if high enough, death. It'd make it not so op.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Just make boulder a builder only weapon :thumbs_up:.

4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No, because like a lot of people say says builders aren't a fighting class(not like their pickaxe did 2x more dmg in classic)ill just wait for a terrible nerf to boulders then just laugh at how things turn out

5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Builders are too sucky to have to use it as a weapon. It's a decent weapon for sneak attacks, but is abused. We don't need to punish those who use it but not abuse it, just because of the abusers. That is why I think a small stun, or at least a small stun only when archers and knights use it so that more people would be coaxed into using it as a builder and learn, due to no stun time.

6. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

What I think is the most annoying thing in KAG is;
    -ppl that pretend to be afk then rek you
    -Mines
    -the time when someone surprises you when they swap class

7. lare290

lare290 Ballista Bolt Thrower

And those who just don't understand how storage works. I always shout in team-chat that I dump all gold and stone I mined the second red border disappears, but builders just don't fucking use any of the resources there. Really, why do u always have to mine your own stones to do buildery thingies ;_;

Corpsey and SirDangalang like this.