1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthurs Gold Lore Idea - J.Pixel (joshua4637)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joshua4637, Feb 19, 2015.

?

Do you possible like this? Or is it just a piece of trash?

1. Yes, I like this...

2. Sorta, needs some work...

3. Not really, it needs a ton of work...

4. THIS IS HORRIBLE, why do you even take the time to do these lame things (Your this harsh?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Since I havent really searched for it before and I dont think KAG has any official lore. So i took some time to make up my own lore for KAG. Hope you like it...

A long time ago, in the war infested lands of the Ser'vus. A young man named Arthur had just earned his fathers role as king of his fathers kingdom. Once the surrounding kingdoms heard word of the young prince's acension to kinghood these kingdoms prepared for war against Arthur. Once Arthurs spies had returned their intelligence to him Arthur knew he would need to enlist the help of the neutral kingdoms near him to help defeat the kingdoms that had their eyes set on his lands. At first many refused his plea's for help but 2 kingdoms the Rudites and Blar's took sympathy on him and decided to help him. Once the armies of all the opposing kingdoms reached Arthurs borders he sent out his allies armies and his own. After the long battle and the bloodbaths that took place during the Blar's, Rudites and Arthurs kingdoms beat down the foe. Seeing a oppurtunity Arthur insisted on splitting up the remaining forces to capture the now underprotected kingdoms. After many years of plundering and capture Arthur's allies and him eventually occupied the lands of the Ser'vus. Over this long period Arthur had obtained much wealth through these wars. Although he hadn't shared much of this wealth with his allies. Seeking payment for their efforts the Rudites eventually turned their eyes on Arthur. Seeking a way to resolve this Arthur told his allies "Whichever of thine can prove their strength over the other will recieve all the riches and wealth of 100 kingdoms!". Eventually the Rudites and Blar's turned on each other sendings legions upon legions of their armies to combat one anothers kingdoms. Even after Arthurs death the kingdoms still fought to show their dominance over the other, and to this day are still fighting for the victory and prize of King Arthurs Gold...

Well if you read through this monstrosity of grammar because I don't really wanna take the time to edit it and correct my errors I hope you liked it. If any of the people on reading this also like the backstorys of games take the time to post one of your ideas here. I'm sure the people who do like to read these things will appreciate the creativity behind it.

On a final note some of the references pointed out in this are -

Blar's - Blue
    Rudites - Red
    The Ser'vus - The Servers

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I always considered the Meow comics kag's lore but gj I suppose with this:huh?:

icemusher and Konoko like this.
  3. I always thought since thats a comic and not a actual like written manuscript of what kag was and is today i just never considered it to be the real lore behind kag and thank you btw for reading this long ass thing :P

4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I read it and I liked it.

5. thanks kinda short a comment ye fish but thanks :)

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

7. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I don't know what that word means, but ok!

PUNK123 likes this.
  8. he wants you to make something of us mortals o-o apparently explain to us...

9. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

I think it's quite a nice backdrop if a bit too rational for my taste in explaining us as mentally deranged individuals in the KAG multiverse with similar origins to nuclear throne characters.

I'm looking at you Shark Man (@Arcrave), Kung Fu Pikachu (@makmoud98) and Pig King!!! (@TheDirtySwine)

Also I'm gunna deck this Arthur chap right in the gabber the money grubbing sod. Swear on me mum m8. Fight for his entertainment indeed!!! D:<

;)

TheDirtySwine and PUNK123 like this.
  10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (end quote)

11. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Oh, I didn't realize what thread this was when @FuzzyBlueBaron tagged me.. hahahahhahaha mawhahhahah. Turns out I am the lore master of kag. I was tasked with the recording of kags lore early on. Let me show you the family tree. [​IMG]
    I don't have the actual lore I wrote anymore, it was lost in a great battler. However this explains the families of kag. Everyone else are descendant from these great ones.

FuzzyBlueBaron and SirDangalang like this.
  12. Hahahaha, i dont understand this at all :D

SirDangalang likes this.
  13. Verrazano

It's alright you don't have to understand it, only know that it exists and has for +1 year(s) now.

SirDangalang likes this.
  14. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

*Gundam Wing theme plays as @Skinney enters the atmosphere of the KAGverse in Wing Zero <3

Also I am pleased that this lore can pre-date @joshua4637's to explain the origin of beastkin and shitters ::D:

15. I guess if its exsisted for that long it's KAG's official lore but being someone who loves in depth lore I do like my own better... Just saying...

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.