1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG 2015 TTH where's my mbow?

Discussion in 'Help' started by bru-jaz, Feb 12, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

In the TTH there's the option to unlock or even buy the scroll to get the mounted bow. this could add much fun to build defenses. The problem is i can't find where can i build it.

2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

It's just an upgrade too the warboat, you can't actually obtain a mounted bow in vanilla kag, except for tdm.

3. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

and that sux

4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

It sux indeed.

ThE_HeRo likes this.
  5. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Why did the bow get removed in the first place?

bru-jaz likes this.
  6. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Why does it still exist?

7. TheDirtySwine

It's funny as hell in TDM to be riding around with an archer carrying you as you shoot frantically. I don't really see a problem with it unless it aids campers

bru-jaz likes this.
  8. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

because its cancer worse than archer?

9. TheDirtySwine

I'm getting a lot of negative comments about it with no real explanations as to why. I don't remember the mounted bow tbh. Why I'd it so bad?

10. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

It was generally too fast and at close range really hard to dodge. And it could put down a knight's shield. Basically, fast spam fast fast.

11. TheDirtySwine

That would suck. I just like it in TDM as a way of fast transport for two players. A knight could sit in it while the archer held it and grappled

12. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

well. what if the devs or someone who knows anything about coding could just make it shield-blockable. I mean. It has a litmited ammount of arrows and a very cheap range since the arrows dissappear almost right away shooted.
    why the kagteam do that? since they reach the top of creating new features in kag, they focused on "balancing them" - this mean, removing a lot of stuff without adding signifficant new ones or fixing them.
    I hate been the only idiot complaining about this. And no, im not saying the kag team isnt making changes, i appreciate them. But i rather preffer to play agaist some cheap weapon-move-building that see how the items there used to exist gradually disappear.

mounted bow. get inside the crate, satchel (wich in my opinion, the archer's fire arrow is almost at the same level of "over power" because is easy to achieve) and many vehicles where removed.
    Only the past month , new maps where added in official servers. thanks god.

I know the importance of balance the new stuff for the sake of the gameplay, but deleting the variety of items and mechanics make it monotonus and repetitive.
    Im not saying Kag is boring either, i have so much fun with kag. I love it. Even while i can only play 4 or 5 servers because my location.
    But im a little dissapointed: Im saying that it would be more fun if you can just play and get your mind open to combine different crap to make strategy (because is this kind of things that make me love kag) rather that just go forward with a knight and smash your head to the enemy or get the whole round mining as a builder and making useles traps that nobody ever fall or get blowed in one enemy atack <- in my opinion, THIS is the issue with kag , but it's people's fault, not game's. and it will always happen.

sorry for the crappy language, extensive writing
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 13, 2015 ---
    I forgot add that it's a non sense that there still is avaible to buy the scroll to unclock the mounted bow in TTH. If you gonna delete content, at least do it right

13. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It's still in play though, as stated above it unlocks the mounted bow on the Warboat. If you want it in regular KAG it'd probably only take a couple lines of code to mod it in :)

bru-jaz likes this.
  14. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

we
    Well. thanks for make it clear to me.
    But that just turns out other issue i have. I can't create dedicated servers. I either find in the forums helpful information about Kag final release. All i found was posts about classic or the wiki that doesn't help too much.

--------------
    Edit. Now trying Blackjoker7777's 2015 dedicated Tool!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey