1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Fun Moments! (Roleplay Server)

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Duke_Jordan, Aug 29, 2014.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I was a bartender and made a bar, went smoothly...
    screen-15-02-02-19-00-33.png

2. wuusup

wuusup Shipwright

Me and my follower lived in a small cozy farm, working on the field from day to day, we felt pretty happy about our lives, that is untill... late at night i forgot to lock the door and all of a sudden when it the ambience was nocturnal an orc fell on the floor through our front door. Orc had too much ale and he couldnt even walk, despite that i asked him to leave in a polite manner he then proceeds to vomit on me and the floor.. I got enraged but unable t odo much being a fragile lady that i am, yet ready to smack him in his empty head, i went outside callign for help, woudnering if someone could help me throw his smelly ass out of my house. Luckaly heard few responses in return. When men came to my home orc was already sleepign in my bed, OUTRAGE ! Helping dwarf ran upstairs and dwarf started to smack him like you would smack a spider with ur boot, u could only hear *SLAP* *BLAM*. "GET OUT, NOW" -i shout at him. Orcs are known to be very large and beefy so all he did was get up and drop himself near our supply of water, a bucket, then he obviously vomited in it (our last water supply). NOW EVERYONE WAS PUNCHING HIM , EVEN ME ! Before we could even grab him, guess what ? He vomited all over the haouse, absolutely everywhere, running in freenzy and having some sort of diarhea from mouth. After finally managing to kick him out of the house (3 of us), throwing him in the cold mud at night (face down, hehe). Would seem that everythign is finally over and orc is slowly walking towards his smelly cave, barely able to walk, shaking, walking in zig-zag. Orc comes close to our crystal clear river, where we use to get our drinkign water AND ofcourse.. he had to vomit in it.... like does he has 2 stomaches, seriously !?
    Even though orc was misbehaving (liek they always are) i thought that he might drawn taht same lake if he doesnt watch out, i felt bad for him, i constructed some basic safety steps on the lake so he wouldnt drown QQ But he he still drowned... idiot.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I was an orc and with an angel friends help built an underground river to each race, with docks for ships.

4. Krabe

Krabe Horde Gibber

I did some time- traveling latly, so i was able to Play the new Undead race.
    Here you can see me testing the undead Knight.

screen-15-02-22-16-01-23.png

5. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

:potato:

6. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████████████ █████████▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░▓░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒ ▓▒▒░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓███▒░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓██░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░▓▓░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░░██▓░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░██░░░░░▓░░▓░▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓ ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▓█░░░░▒░▓▒░▓▒░░░░░░░░▓░ ░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░▓▒░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░█▓░░░░▒░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▓ ░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░
    ░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░▓░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒ ░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░░
    ░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▒░░▓██░████▒░░ ░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░
    ░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░███████▒███░░ ░░░░░░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░▓█░░░░░
    ░░░░██▓░▒░░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓████▓░░░██ ▒░░░░░░░▓███████▓░░░░░░██▓░░
    ░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█▓░▓██████████░░█ █░░░░▓▒█████████▓▒▓▓▓▓█░▓█▓░
    ░░██▓░░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓░▒▒░░░▓░░▒████ ▓░░░░█████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░
    ░▓█▒▒░░███████▓░░░░░░██░░░░▒█▒ ░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▒░█▓░
    ▒█▒▓░░█▓░░░░░████▒▒███░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█████░▓░▓█▓
    ▓█░▓░▓█░░░▓▓░░░▒████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█░░░░░██▒██░░░█▓▒░▒█▓
    █▓░▓░█▒░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██▓░░░▒███▒▒▒░░░▒░▒█▓
    ▒▓░▓░█░░▒██▒███░░░░░░░░░░▒▒███ ▒░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░░▓█░░░▒░▒█▓
    ░█░▓░█▒████░░▒███░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░▓█░░▒▒░▓█▒
    ░█░▓░▓█░░░█▓░░░▒███▓░░░░░░▓█░█ ███▒░░░░░███▓▒░░░░██▓░░░▓██░
    ░▒▓▒░░█░░░██▒░░░▒█▓███▓░░░▒█▓█ ▒░▓▒░░░░██░░░░▓▒░▓███░▓▒░█▓░
    ░░█░▓▒░░░░▒███▒░▒█░░▒▓████▒░░░ ░░░░░█▓██░░░░░░░██▓█░░░▓█░░░
    ░░██░░▓░░░░▓████▒█▓░░░░░▒████▓ ░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░▓██▓▓██░░░█▒░░░
    ░░░██▓░░░░░░█▓░████▒░░░░░█▓▒▓█ ██████▒▒▒▒▓████▒▒█░██░░▒█░░░
    ░░░░██░░░░░░▒█▒░▒█████▒░░█░░░░ ░░████████▒▒█▒░░█░██░░▓█░░░░
    ░░░░░██░░░░░░▓█░░█▒███████░░░░ ░░▓▓░░░▒█░░░░▓█░▓█▓██░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░░██░█░░░▓██████▓░ ░░▓▓░░░░█░░░▓███████░░▓█░░░░
    ░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░██████ █████████████████████░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█▒░▓██ █████████████████████░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██▒░░░▒█▒░░░░ ▒██████████████████▓█░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░▓██░░██░░░░░ ░█▒░▒▒▒███████▒█▒█▓█▓░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░██▓█░░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▓█░▓█░█▓█░░░▓█░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░▓▒░▒▓░░░▒███▒░░░░ ░█▒░░░░█░░░█▒░█░██▓░░░▓█░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█░░▒▓░░░▒████▓▓ ░█▒░░░█░░▓█░▓████▒░░░░▓█░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░▒▓░░▓▓░░░░▒███ ███████████████▓░░░░░░░▒█░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░█▒░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░░ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░█▒░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░▒▓▒░▒▓▓ ▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░░░▓░░█▒░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░▒▒▒▓ ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒░░░░▒▓░░░█▒░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███░░░░░ ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒█░░░░░█▒░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒█░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██ ███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒ ▒▒████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▓██████▓▓▒░░░░░

All hail Krabe the master

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

<3 kag classic

8. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

Well, we just had a small kingdom (of course other players left) , so you know, I was a king of castle with 1 guy, simply perfect :wink:::P:::D:.
    It looked like this: Kingdom.png
    Nothing special, but it was a real fun to build it with 6 people like @CobaltDemon and @PinXviiN .:wink::rekt:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Had some fun time building some castles and stuff today, here are some :rekt:

screen-15-03-19-13-23-02.png screen-15-03-19-17-57-23.png screen-15-03-19-17-57-37.png screen-15-03-19-17-57-50.png screen-15-03-19-18-04-18.png screen-15-03-19-18-05-10.png screen-15-03-19-18-05-46.png

10. minerVSslimes

minerVSslimes Builder Stabber

So I was building an arena in the server, and people knew already that I was building it, so I was close to finish the arena, when suddenly everybody began screaming: TO THE ARENA!

The fighting area was already finished, so I started my recording program when the rules were made up and I filmed the short battle, best moment in the server for me : 3

11. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

A dwarf, frustrated with the states of diplomacy, goes to his bison for comfort, as he feels the bison is the only one who understands him.

The bison hears out his woes, and then gores him to death.

12. minerVSslimes

minerVSslimes Builder Stabber

XD?

13. king-george

[​IMG]
    Flying Coon

14. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

When you decide that hoarding gold to rush noom is boring. Pluss that little chaos of MadRaccoon helps a lot.... huehuehuehue :potato:

beer.png This was just the beggining by the way :rekt::rekt::rekt::rekt::rekt:

15. pc131313

pc131313 Catapult Fodder

Okay, sorry, this is a bit of a long post. This happened around a month or two ago, and I have fogotten many of the details and names. There were around 8-9 players on the human team, and around 6 people in the hall :p . Much of this is romanticized, and all the names are fake. My real name at the time was pc131313, and is now Hunter Norman, since I passed my HOTW test (someone needs to post the story of the Hunters of The Woods, that was epic). I don't know who was the elvish queen, she left just when I got to their place. A lot of this is transformed and fake, but the core marrow of the story is true. To anyone who was a part of it, thank you so much, this was awesome. To the mods and admins, and Our Holy Lord Aphelion, thanks for the awesome server. :D

'twas once, in the oldern days, the lands of the Humans.

Aye, Jorojob, son of Hohohob, grandson of Rugbabob, Rugbabob who was the initiator of a great line of cross-species adventurers, who spread out throughout the lands, and... but, I digress. Yes, we were recounting the tales of Jorojob.

Jorojob had the blood of a builder in him, like all the sons of Rugbabob. He knew he was made to build great fortifications to protect his kinsmen for ever, and so he set to work.

Upon the flat plateau, which overlooked the valley that swept to the elflands to the west, and the other heathens to the east, there rose a great castle at the hands of the humans. Jorojob crafted murder-holes and traps, while his comrades rose the walls ever higher and prepared the workshops, while soldiers patrolled the lands, made deals or raided the supplies of the already extinct races, particularly those of the rare orcs, who are nigh on never seen by these days.

By the time summer came once more, Jorojob had begun working on his masterpiece: the Hall of Men, a place for all of them to meet and finally choose a king to lead them to a great new golden age of prosperity. Located beneath the fortress, with strong stone walls, lights that hung from the cieling, and a massive throne. It was to be his most resplendant work, one which even Rugbabob would have been proud of.

It was also to be his undoing.

To the side of the room and across the hallway, there was the pit that he and other workers had built, after laying trapdoors before the gate to their castle. It was lined with wicked iron spikes that would slice through flesh, muscle and bone like a butter through hot knife... wait ...

Long ago, several visitors had fallen to their doom in that pit, and so, to preserve the peace and spare his horrified conscience, Jorojob built mighty stone doors to the pit, that he once held open to let past a flustered, but unhurt, Dwarvish wizard, who was wandering by there.

Finally, on the eve of Autumn, the hall was prepared. The human people, from all over their realm, assembled in a great thronging crowd. There were the rangers, their shoulders still covered with the budding snow of the highest peaks, who came in travel-weary but eyes gleaming, seeing their glorious home so renewed and so beautiful, after many years on the border, maintaining the lucrative trade deals with the elves, taxing the stone and wood transit that coursed from the dwarves to the forest folk. There were the fighters, resplendent in shining armour, boasting and confident on how their underground war on the Black One was going. There were the builders, proudly nodding their heads off in approval at the massive stone pillars that held up the fortress above them.

We must have a king! was the word on everyone's lips, and Jorojob was among the first to repeat this, endlessly, motivating the partying crowd into a mood to choose their king. The hour was drawing late for some, he knew, and many a skirmisher, knight and builder was looking to get back to their work.

The voting began, once they had all agreed they must vote for a king. The question, however, was who was willing to be king.

Jorojob! John came racing up to his friend, excusing himself left and right as he got to him, squeezing through the crowd. Jorojob, there is but one candidate to be king.

What? The young man stared in shock. And who is he?

Aelson.

Jorojob's eyes widened. Aelson, another builder. He had hoped for a knight to volunteer, perhaps even a skirmisher. But a builder? Especially Aelson. Aelson did litter, shouted a lot and demanded much. He was not someone he would be willing to vote for.

No, no! A knight who appeared near them cried. Jackson has volunteered too.

Jackson!
    Jorojob nodded. Jackson might win the vote. He was a young skirmisher, not unknown to the people, but much less known than Aelson was. Where is Jackson?

He is out in the corridor, speaking to Aelson. Come, the vote is starting by the throne, come friends, we must vote. The candidates will be here presently to show their names, and then we shall vote for either one of them!

Jorojob hurried out nervously, going against the current of his compatriots rushing in the other direction. The corridor was empty, save for the two souls discussing in the back of the corridor. He strode towards them clearly. recognizing both of them. Aelson was saying something, his voice rising steadily as Jackson responded quietly.

It happened as he was almost coming close enough to understand the words. Aelson stopped, placed his hands on Jackson's shoulders, and sighed. Jackson's eyebrows rose for a moment, then he smiled and patted Aelson's shoulder. Reconciliation?

Aelson shoved forwards. The frail skirmisher was propulsed by the builder's larger frame, through the three ranks of great stone doors. There was the sound of wet meat sliding on sharp metal, and then nothing.

Friends! Aelson boomed as he stepped onto the throne. I am candidate to be king! Is there anyone else.

Jorojob?
    John muttered near him.

I...he...

Jorojob, I do not know what is going on, but all I see is that Aelson is alone up there, and you know as well as I do that he cannot be king.

We...someone has to...

Jorojob, no one will. They are impatient, they want to go home. They cannot tie themselves down to a cold stone chair, they want to travel, fight, drink, love and live. There is only one person in this hall who can take on this responsibility.

I...no, I cannot.

16. king-george

Amazing copy and paste there! Too bad I can't like it...

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Yes, especially on a mobile...
    Screenshot_2015-04-01-14-23-30.png

18. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

pfft real mans do real work:
    ...........( .)(.)...........
    ...........(0-0)............
    ..........o(. .)o...........

It's a panda, mobile compatible. :B)::flex:

19. king-george

xD

20. -Q

-Q Donator

Had a lot of fun with a Holy Dwarven Empire, with Krabe. We did holy conquests against blasphemer races, built churches across the land, spread our religion, etc. Not a huge castle, because that's not the point of roleplay.

HolyRomanEmpire.png