1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG single-player features, menus, the engine

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by trainchaser, Jan 20, 2015.

1. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I hope they don't make the current heads unlock able, instead like Dubov said make some new heads and maybe even suit them to specific classes?

Just an idea, not very practical but maybe some could have optional colors or add-ons?

2. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

I was likely to said that, but think that need lots of coding again to coloring and other accessory in the heads. we already have custom heads mod (Spec. Thanks to Skinney) so if THEY make unlocking heads feature, but only making when heads reachs 100+ or when beta transforming into release
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2015 ---
    I dont see another reasons why they should add/when add unlockable heads.

60Kyky60 and icemusher like this.
  3. LegendBeta

What I mean by that, is you should be able to adjust the color of the heads finer features.

Would not be hard to do, a new menu and 16 colors.

What would be worrying is the multiplayer/client connection.

4. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

Sry, but colored heads... its just like youre playing GBC instead of PC. i think there should be changing colors of the hair or accessory

5. LegendBeta

That's what I mean when I said "finer features" as in hair, and all.

6. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

I hope we can have downwards facing bolters. That + skybridge = arrow rain. Combined with trampolines, they could be amazing.

7. Omg the carnage that would cause XD, some pesky knight walks up. some piston pushes up some platform blocks "Oh shit, ITS A TRAP!"and then you rain god knows what on him.

icemusher likes this.
  8. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

What about that + water arrows?
    Sandbox is going to be so good now.

joshua4637 and icemusher like this.
  9. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

10. Yep xD

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Lemme know when traps make it to multiplayer.

[​IMG]

12. whisper_dan

whisper_dan Ballista Bolt Thrower

Controller support OMFG

Yes please.

I will never stop playing this game

13. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

"c) Unlocking heads
    We may hook single-player progress up to a set of unlockable heads so you can show off your expertise in multi-player. We’d love to hear your opinion on this. "

I LOVE the idea ! :heart:

I have also heard many people talking that kag has a "system of levels" to encourage people to stay longer on kag. I also have many friends who told me: "If kag has a tier system, I would make a comeback on Kag"

I do not know if it's a good idea, it can be a good idea if it is possible to unlock heads for example, emblazoned shields, other swords (But that does not change the hitting power! )

For me a tier system would be just great if this would unlock Aesthetic things, I said aesthetics, because I do not want a system of levels witch allows people to be stronger, hitting harder, having more hearts etc ... Especially not that !

We need the system of levels gave no benefits "to be stronger" but "to be more beautiful!" : D

After it's just my opinion ...

EDIT : What do you think @Geti ? :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  14. teKK1

teKK1 Bison Rider

I think this is an awesome idea.

Fuzzle and Snake19 like this.
  15. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Wrong! Skinney has been focusing a lot on making it efficent as fuck.

16. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

Fashion rewards for playing the game. Only upsides and no downsides. Implement and bring back life to kag! It stimulates people to play your game. Would you work for someone if you got no pay?

Snake19 likes this.
  17. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think its not a good idea, For Another game, Yea it would be great but in kag, it will be a système to get money. "i want this Shields, i want to buy it with $" BUT, i really would to come back on kag, i actualy left, and make a modded server like my last with Tanks, News vehicles, AND, a Level system, like, players on
    My server will up level by Playing time. It would be great. + Adding like > Level 2 : New Shields, Level 5 : Gold block for builder > Level 7 : Triangle block > Level 10 : New Sword, arrows. And More (Server in Sandox!).
    So, If any moddder can do that, i would add him to Admin Modder and restart my server.

18. ScriptKiddy

ScriptKiddy Shipwright

I love this idea and I'm sure that will make the game more competitive

Snake19 likes this.
  19. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Good ideas!

Snake19 likes this.
  20. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

THIS IS COOL AF KAG IS NOT KILL