1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplay Server

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by Tsilliev, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

This is a very simple RP map, you can see special blocks which represent the spawn points or the tents, by the way, the builder menu may be bugged, if it is, go to commonblocks.as in the builder folder and revert back to the original.

@Yagger Looks nice but the defenses are overlooked ::D:

Attached Files:

Asu likes this.
  2. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I frequently have had the same issue on-and-off, have not been able to try it yet. Excited to see if it's a little less horribly messy then most KAG RP.

3. Eleos

Eleos Builder Stabber

My player spawn on left on my map and I have the red and blue spawn, why ?

Have you a new version of the Gamemode (for Eliacraft server)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  4. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

On the map you didnt put the spawns about the other teams and also check your CTF.as if it sets the spawns, at the bottom.

Asu likes this.
  5. Eleos

Eleos Builder Stabber

How can I do it xD ?

6. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Check my pre previous post.

Asu likes this.
  7. warpwire

warpwire Catapult Fodder

tsilliev i wish to host a server yet i have no ideai have download rpc3_1 and some others where do i put the loader and rpc and what do you need to do to make it work ? please help ::): it said i have a error with my base/rules/the mods i'v try'd to load (rpc_034, rpc_01, rpc3_1, rpc_01)/ autostart.gm :ehh: i hope you can help thanks

8. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

if rpc_034 in you mods folder, then in autostart at sv_gamemode you write rpc_034 and at mods.cfg you write rpc_034 and Loader, the loader should be at mods folder too.

Asu likes this.
  9. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

hey crypto has rp server

10. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Your point is? :D

Asu likes this.
  11. Ifeedonfrenzy

Ifeedonfrenzy Catapult Fodder

Tsilliev, I'm not sure if this problem is specific to your server or any other modded server, as yours is the only I use, but every other update, I am unable to download the last one or two files. I constantly click "yes" only to see that it asks me to okay the same files again and again. Any ideas?

12. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Make a fresh install of kag, or delete anythint that is in the mods folder or the mods folder in the cache.

Asu likes this.
  13. Ifeedonfrenzy

Ifeedonfrenzy Catapult Fodder

Awesome. That worked. Thanks so much.

14. KodzghlyCZ

KodzghlyCZ Catapult Fodder

Please help. When I add the third team, I havent a spaw for it. Please help me, how to add third spawn and how to get it on a map. When I join the third team, player spawns at extreme height, fall down and respawns at extreme height again :>:(::QQ:

15. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

None of the download Links work, does anybody know where i could get the latest version of this mod from?

KodzghlyCZ likes this.
  16. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Yes I have deleted the files by some reason which I dont remember any more but anyway, you can always join the roleplaying server and thus downloading its files, and checking how they actually do it.

17. FunATuns

Which roleplay server?

18. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

There is modded roleplay server, browse through the servers and you will see it.

19. FunATuns

Is it in Beta or classic because I dont see it in either

20. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

beta