1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Roleplay - Trailer

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the trailer:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Very nice, Aphe..

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

HOLY CRAP, Just saw me and my elven base in it XD Finally bothered to watch this.

4. lmckean20

lmckean20 Bison Rider

wow I think its better than the games trailer:thumbs_up::rekt:

5. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Kag itself has a trailer? No your lying.

6. lmckean20

lmckean20 Bison Rider

it does on the website DAH

7. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Ok

8. MadMeerkat

MadMeerkat Shark Slayer

... I don't like the trailer, a good 50% is just you and your hairstyle doing random things on an old version of the mod. you need to fix this @Aphelion.
    I recommend;
    You need a voice announcing absolutely everything everything your mod adds to KAG, like so:

"ARMOUR"
    "DIPLOMACY"
    "NEW CLASSES"
    "MINERALS"
    "BOSSES"

The trailer doesn't say anything about the server, it didn't mention even once that its a role-play server. It may as well be advanced CTF.
    Also, the trailer is massively outdated, e.g: angels without wings, old mage orbs, etc,

Another thing;
    when it was dark, I couldn't see anything, such as when you killed Sohkyo, I couldn't see that the sword was copper,

so;
    1. Update the trailer.
    2. Highlight the good parts of the mod.
    3. Say it is RP for goodness sake |:(
    4. Remove all the irrelevant scenes of you shooting arrows into thin air and killing people etc etc etc
    5. No night shots, sure, do a speed up of a landscape rapidly becoming knight then day season to season just to boast the fact that you've done that and implemented it, but don't show off the fact you have copper swords/arrows while its night, do it when its day, when you can actually see the difference.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

1. PLZ STOP NECRO POSTING OLD threads.
    2 This is very very outdated (if you would take the time to read)

10. MadMeerkat

MadMeerkat Shark Slayer

So, let me get this straight. Since the thread is outdated I cant post constructive criticism? Since the thread is outdated I cant give suggestions on how the trailer could be better?

11. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

You can do what you want, but it would be kind of pointless since Aphe isn't really working on the server anymore. The trailer is a little irrelevant now. You can critique it all you want, but it may be a waste. Though makes me wonder if offering to make a new trailer would be well received.

12. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

And that's why this thread should be locked. I'm aware of the state of the trailer, it's over a year old and may not be as relevant now. I have considered making an updated trailer in the past, though that is unlikely at this point.

13. ZipsterXP

ZipsterXP Builder Stabber