1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Please ban players who use a similar nickname as i am.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by AHrEJl, Nov 21, 2011.

1. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

I never cheat in this game. But today, some individuals ran with similar nicknames and use cheats in the game.

Please ban these players/trolls for ever.

I bought the game, my nickname is written as AHrEJl - AHREJL and I bought the game =premium.

Other fake.

Please forgive me for my bad English.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

AHrEJl,

Players are disciplined on a case-by-case (or rather, an infraction-by-infraction) basis. Additionally, all players are presumed innocent until proven guilty. This helps to prevent mistakes and innocent people getting banned.

What this means in your case, is thatwhile it's obviously frustrating for you that people with similar names are cheating (and possibly hurting you by association), they can't be banned until there is solid proof of their cheating. It's not about whether we trust you, it's about needing solid evidence on which to base disciplinary action.

If you really want cheaters brought to justice, then gather evidence of their behaviour (screenshots, videos, chat logs, etc) and make a post about them in THIS thread.

Hope that helps and keep on enjoying the game! ;)

[PS: Bad English? At least you can speak another tongue! :p]

Noburu likes this.
  3. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Easy. This is being handled. Don't panic.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Would just like to say that there is a case of people going around doing this, someone did this named Shadlingdon with an uppercase I for the L as well. I saw him as well as the AHrEJl imposter speedhacking myself (only caught video of one of them). I think imposters could be helped a bit by making uppercase i and lowercase L not look so alike ingame.

5. 16th

16th Bison Rider

6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Trust me when I say this is being handled, as dnmr says.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]