1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AUSS - Australians United Stand Strong

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Stevedog, Aug 2, 2014.

1. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Don't be a sarcastic little shit to Steve, at least he's dedicated to a clan, you little clan whore.

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i think people started to think of this clan as a joke as soon as NINJA was made kek

3. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

Nice necro Ozminer, its been a full month.

4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Ninja wasn't made by Steve it was made by Oz, who now is being pretty :/ to him, in other words @Oz Shoosh

5. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

The race excluding is real here

6. Guys, take this conversation elsewhere please, or even to a PM, just don't continue it here please.

7. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I definitely call 2 months inactive dedicated

8. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Maybe he has a life outside of KAG? Instead of trying to cause unwanted beef. You're not proving anything Ozminer. Just bugger off.

9. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Guys just stop lol

If you wanna argue on whether 2 months is dedicated or not go argue on a PM or something

10. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Oz, Steve doesn't need your shit right now. Go piss off some other guy and let the past be past. Steve is active now and hes trying. At the end of the day he was a better clan leader then you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2015 ---
    I was just reading the old post I made (like my app to AUSS and some other stuff I said) and holy ......FUCK..............................I've matured heaps since those days O.O Take a look at the things I say today, then go to like page 6 and have a look at stuff I said back then.......umaguuud xD

11. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I miss you guys.

:QQ:

12. I have missed you more than anyone else :QQ:

13. sagakeren

sagakeren A relic from the olden days Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

God, this is a mess, ive been on the background watching a lot of stuff happening, how am i still in the clan forum and not tagged inactive? and what happen to this clan still confused me from time to time, AUSS have risen and died a lot of time since those time with Fuzzy n everyone else, there is only two option left i guess,
    either put the clan to sleep (for good) or continue it with the usual stuff (will prob end up like this again)

i really, REALLY appreciate the effort you guys are doing, especially Steve (your da best) but i feared that this clan is already like rome, and we are trying to save it from the barbarians...

(im really sorry if i misspelled anything or i offended someone or something, please take my soul as a sign of my regret)

Have a good one

sincerely Sagakeren (MrDoubleDoors)

14. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

I never saw you on any server, but it's being said that

15. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Sorry for Necro, but in the end NINJA was fucking cool shouldnt of fucked around with it then but auss got in the way.
    @Stevedog M8 put the dog down, auss is dead or at least move it to social, i cant stand to see it like this

16. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

AUSS is not dead, members are still joining. I'd much rather see AUSS in it's current state then dead completely. AUSS is a competitive clan to it's core, and it should stay that way/

17. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I usually agree with you, but stevedog is dead, most members havent been on for ages. Ever since i got kicked it died even more, it was already wounded.

18. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

That's weird because I talk to stevedog everyday. As I said, AUSS is long from over.

19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

isnt stevecat in Frost?

20. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

No, that was a lie.

Also, either you are extremely bad at reading or are completely stupid (probably the latter) it's Stevedog not cat.