1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, there is something like a problem.
    Not all reanimated are enemies of Galen, and some species are even following him
    And don't forget, we follow FBB, not survivors...

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

fml. Sorry, Yagger; that was my bad. You've not been in a fight (to my knowledge), so you shouldn't have any damage. Must have entered stuff in the wrong column.

Also, you generally take damage from an attack even if inside a vehicle--to simulate getting thrown around inside as the zambies throw themselves against the outside and try to break through. Vehicle adsorbs and/or blocks most of the damage though.
    Actually, @AsuMagic was never a zombie. He got infected, then killed, then reanimated sans infection.

Also, you took damage bc you were in a fight. Any combat can lead to you sustaining injuries. Sometimes from the actual fighting, sometimes from non-combative sources (e.g. simply tripping over and twisting your ankle). Basically I take the fact that people have interacted in certain ways, run some numbers through algorithms to represent their situation, and then apply whatever damage the formula spits out. It's nothing personal.
    Thus far all attemtps at reanimation have been successful. The dice have truly favoured the survivors up to now. I would have thought there would be at least a few mindless zombie spawn floating about, but apparently not. ::P:

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Also, yes; I've been trying to fix the colours to make them slightly less eye-wrenching. :teabag:

4. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Mhm, Im completely sure, that if the nervous tissue would get injected, then the mech will help the injected.
    Also, added plan of the rooms, which will get diggen out. Feel free to ask about changing the room placing and/or placing traps.

5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Oh so... I attacked 2 times and lost 45 HP during it, without never getting hit? Seems legit.

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

Link me to the combat and I'll double check the numbers if it bothers you.

7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Not sure if I'm too late to join, but I'd like a machete a riot shield and a pair of welding gloves!

8. You're saying you don't want any of the nifty new stuff?

9. TheDirtySwine

I want two machetes, a lotta cigars, and 1 lighter.

Ozminer and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

i want 2 sawn off shotguns and a pack of winnie blues

11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yeaaah... There were three zombies in that combat (two of them being higher-level mutations at the time) and, because you participated in the combat, all three of them where able to generate a danger roll against you. Looks like either @PussyDestroyer or @stabborazz managed to land a solid hit (or forced you to do something that resulted in you taking a solid hit from something else [like the ground]; the dice don't specify, RP it how you will) and your gear managed to adsorb/reduce a portion of it. I'd say you did reasonably well, all things considered--all three zombies were at full strength going into that combat; and it's only because of people like you that @BarsukEughen555 survived that particular encounter at all...

Also, @Yagger, looking at that comment thread it would seem you have seen combat; something the activity search on your account didn't show. I've added damage to your account appropriately. <3

13. TheDirtySwine

Can I sacrifice myself to the zombie horde killing as many of them as I can with my badass dual wield machetes?

14. Tried it. Doesn't work in the same manner as it does in Hollywood.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  15. TheDirtySwine

Am I able to murder other players?

16. If that player is a zombie, yes.

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

@FuzzyBlueBaron just asking, but what's the point of having a sniper rifle when I still take damage, even when I'm shooting from the distance? Might aswell buy a machine gun and just charge in, heck, might even lose less health.

18. Sniper rifles don't usually make you invincible. Who knows? Maybe the zombies carry them as well?

(actually, the more I think about that, the more it grows on me)

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Shouldn't sniper rifles give me time to escape or prepare the chainsaw when they run at me? I mean, if I shoot from the distance, I'm pretty sure I will get some 10-20 seconds of time... Unless zombies can teleport, which they already do...

20. It can be so complicated and no more. You're still on a pile of health. If you consider it an issue, go join some survival guild and beg for bandages.

Also, some of the more "Galenised" zombies have long ranged bio-hazard atomic crap. I don't feel that it's too unfair. If the zombies can attack you and take damage for it, it only seems logical that it goes two ways.

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.