1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TR] Demo is Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geti, Apr 28, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

It's cool that although this game is pretty simple that I'm still learning things after playing for a while.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Hey man, we're just doing our job as your loyal fanbase.

APSSPA likes this.
  3. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Anyone else getting weird graphical glitches like water being wonky and random colors apearing in some places but mostly the bottom right?

4. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21373-1384329692-27.gif

FuzzyBlueBaron, Geti, darDar and 7 others like this.
  5. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

i want to make a big map. gotta decode colors

BlueLuigi likes this.
  6. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Game was pretty fun, I kinda want to wait for multiplayer to play more of it though.

Forced optimism is worse than pessimism!

There are really two ways to handle something they don't like, comment on it (hoping it gets resolved thus allowing them and others to enjoy it more, and for it to therefore reach more people), or to just leave it alone (and most likely leave), commenting is always great, even if it's negative. If you don't like to read those things, just ignore those threads.

Those are some nice mapcolors, especially that first one.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  8. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

I have a question that's will sound weird. Can we use our accs from other games to play TR?

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You don't need to log in to play the demo.

10. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

i wanted to test a bigger map i've made, but it looks like there isn't any camera following the main player yet.... such delusion

11. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

One sugestion: corpses could get shot the same way they are, but the bullet would continue its path.

Fuzzle likes this.
  12. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

http://imgur.com/a/tCnDH Look through this album to see the graphical glitches I'm getting. I'm running windows 8.1.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Geti like this.
  13. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

If you could get a GIF it would be even better to show the water one.

14. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

@weman713 and I tried out the local co-op and it was pretty good. The controls weren't too hard to setup and we had a lot of fun. Also, the snipers are OP, you guys shouldn't have buffed them that much. Overall, it's a really fun game and I'm excited that it's finally released to the public. I can't wait to see some of the mods people will come up with.

15. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Me and 2 friends tested the game out after school, I hooked up a controller and we took turns.
    We found the game really enjoyable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a competitive - humorous shooter.

"Shooter" was sarcasm, we all preferred to stab people to death using the commando?
    After we threw the 2 remaining AI into the match it got a whole lot more awesome.

At one point I murdered my friend and camped at the medic "box/bag" I waited for him to crawl up the ladder to try and revive.
    I continued to slash him down off the building again... 25252525 I'm sure I'm a terrible person...

Also on the map where there is a small snipers nest underground that you can only access by going off map on the left side in the tunnels then appearing on the right, I had my friend camping there waiting for me to climb down into the tunnels then snipe me, he killed me but knocked me into a medical box/bag and I revived.
    While he burst out into laughter I activated my flash bang and ducked under his shot and slashed him to death.

10/10 would buy/play again.

FuzzyBlueBaron and stabborazz like this.
  16. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

What do you guys think about adding little delay on commando slashing? Right now commando vs commands combat seems random for me, any suggestions how to fix that?

17. 8x

Gah I wish I could play this with friends so I can give some real feedback.

franek123 likes this.
  18. Sturm

Sturm Base Burner

Medic is the best class in game with those medibag-mines (Though, I'm a 99.9% sure that was made for team battles)

[​IMG]

::):

19. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I feel like adding a delay could be frustrating because the purpose of commando getting extremely close to people that have the advantage of range over you. Occasionally I'll miss a slash if I'm not spamming fast enough. The way to counter a commando is to not give him the advantage of CCQ

CowboyDan likes this.
  20. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

He was talking about commando-commando combat, which I also think is a little lacking. But I think another thing Franek isn't taking into account is flashbangs. In actual pvp, I could see them making commando duels a lot more interesting

Mods: 101i, Mazey