1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

So in the end a weaker zombie loses less health than you, because you trip and die.
    Fine, I guess I won't do anything, just sit in my bunker and farm potatoes.
    Maybe next time it would be great if this kind of information would be said in the beginning. But oh well...

By the way, how much HP does one bandage restore? Or is it random?

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Pin - instead of sitting in your bunker you would help me in digging out a central one - it will be much more safe, then sitting in your bunker.
    S0mething more - all the Mechs have a small radio in the, eh, Mech.
    Also, we have a good radio in the bunker, so FBB could communicate with any Mech from a pretty big distance(Btw, if you wish so, I would add your bunker on our map, and we would help you in making your bunker better and in making it safe, even possibly help ya in the danger situation)

butterscotch likes this.
  3. @BarsukEughen55 Put me 2 squares below Toffie.

4. BarsukEughen555

Ok'kay!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 30, 2015 ---
    Looks like most of the survivors in the bunker is idle, so I will use their points on placing some traps and doors.
    LegendBeta seems to be pretty busy, but I would like to get my room back as soon as its possible.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2015 ---
    @Porti - looks like the situation gone worse, and even with outnumbering(which we don't have) we wouldn't kill a lot of zombies - so the war continues, and Galen is increasing his army as well as upgrades it, while all we would do is some traps.
    (EDIT)I wish to also add, that zombies now have around 2000(!!!) HP, while mechs have 500 points of defence and normal survivors have 100 HP.
    @LegendBeta - we would like to hear news about testing, and we would get you some stuff you would need.
    @FuzzyBlueBaron - what about finally making something better then just sitting in bunker?

5. Back from my expedition. Someone please update me on what the heck is happening? How's the state of humanity right now and how long can we last?

6. BarsukEughen555

@Tynite - currently now the situation is:
    1)We have a bunker, which we continue to expand. We also have some mechs , jeeps and tanks.
    2)Zombies have evolved, and some have up to 2--- HP
    3)Our gamma-burst engine has f*cked the shit and maked zombies mutate
    4)We finally can KILL zombies, not just make em fall on earth and wait for their resurrection.
    5)We lost some fighters recently, but due to the new technology we have saved the nervous tissues and planted em in Mechs(As me, for example)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t50I-JAc4G7L-hEGukXHUDfNzFXt6OBgp7WF6x3QAQE/edit#gid=0 - map of bunker

Porti and Stevedog like this.
  7. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Map of bunker shows that I`m near to enterance, so it makes me guardian? :)
    PS: Bunker looks nice:rollseyes:

8. BarsukEughen555

Yeah, that's right

9. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

There are no many people left in there :(. And what is our weapon status? Cuz I want G36C ::P:

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  10. BarsukEughen555

All, which was brought with caravan, is situated in bunker.
    You would buy any weapon or, as I remember, take something free from the pile

11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I kinda let the mechs into our base, by let I mean 'let' them smash a window to get in then fix it...

They did some re-decorating as well, including adding a bunch of bunkers.

Also they seem to have confused me to being a human..... Not sure if I should be worried about their eyesight but okay.... As long as the roof doesn't fall down I'm happy.

butterscotch likes this.
  12. Bunker- I'll be put the room closest to the laboratory, to give me easier access for research. @BarsukEughen555

13. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

14. toffie0

ERRRRAAAA NO EXPLOSIONS..... WHATD I SAY!!!!!!

Also house rules (as it's Tynite and my house type thingy):

1. No Opening the front door no matter what
    2. Do not remove any equipment that may be in use for safety measures
    3. Never EVER give Era explosives p
    4. NEVER EVER EVER give Era explosives
    5. If Era gets explosives it is to be confiscated immediately before we find ourselves sleeping without a roof, well more rather any walls, roof, or any part of the building.

Dis-obeying the Rules will end up in having to clean the area.

Tynite likes this.
  15. BarsukEughen555

*Cough*
    Our roof is 27-metres thick lay of dirt.
    If it will collapse because explosions on our heads...
    *Cough*
    Then we are dead.
    @Tynite - about the room near laboratory, we need to dig it out. So you would take your(ice pickaxe?) and help ma in digging!
    @eragon200012 - about explosions, I would add on plan explosion testing area. But it will be outside the bunker to, *cough* don't allow roof to fall. What about getting into the bunker - call me your place in the bunker!
    @toffie0 - this bunker was started by me and, *cough* is mostly diggen up with me, so its more like my work, my bunker and, by same time, its the most defended place with survivors
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2015, Original Post Date: May 2, 2015 ---
    While no one is going to do something on his own, I will take their points for upgrading and expanding the bunker each day.

16. Yes Mum!

17. EhRa

1. KRPG

I lost you at EXPLOSIONS

toffie0 likes this.
  18. toffie0

@BarsukEughen555 true just you kinda barged into Tynite and my headquarters without an invite then kinda re-decorated it without permission.... As well as bringing a party with you...

@eragon200012

NO EXPLOSIONS FOR U!!!

Tynite likes this.
  19. EhRa

1. KRPG

YES I AGREE

20. Wait... You have head quarters? I thought you were BOTH dead.

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.