1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I can't access my KAG account in-game.(Details Inside)

Discussion in 'Help' started by QueenOfVaccine, Nov 9, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

Try out starting KAG without steam. (Go to the Steam Folder -> steamapps -> common -> King Arthur's Gold -> KAG.exe -> Startup with Admin Access (Win 7/8/9)

P.S Use your existing account. Button Play as ''Your Name'' doesnt work as should.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Is this the ssl issue? I believe its fixed now

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Yeah, everything should be fixed now. If it's not please report it to me.

4. JacksonMZL

JacksonMZL Catapult Fodder

I just bought the game today, I am getting all the same error codes and am on a mac. Can someone help me please?

5. RSS

RSS Catapult Fodder

I couldnt connect to server for authenticating, just bought the game right now. No firewall issues etc... Is there any server side problem today ?

Thanks in advance.

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

This happened to me once. I reset my kag (if your not using steam that is). Just go into the games folder, into the App folder and delete the .txt file

7. RSS

RSS Catapult Fodder

Everything is OK for me, i have rebooted my router and put the KAG ports on NAT rules. Thats OK !

8. Wolfspade

Wolfspade Shark Slayer

I cant connect to servers because it says "Can not authenticate at this time (status:APICLIENT_REQUESTSTATUSINFO_OTHER_ERROR) (Additional inf - 500 Internal Server Error)

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey