1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[₪] - ShekelLords

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Chukka, Nov 17, 2014.

1. (he does not poop)

2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

There's a new drink that all the new kids are trying out. It's called bleach! You should definitely try it when you get a chance!

PS: GTFO my clan page. Thanks in advance :rekt:

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

suicide joke because i agree with someone:wink:

4. TheDirtySwine

It's because this is the only scenario where this has ever happened. I lead a group of chill players and we just got a little crazy tonight. Don't fucking accuse any of my members of doing anything with malicious intent because that's not what we're about. I'm really sorry about our actions @IguanaMan . As for you punk, FUCK OFF

5. PUNK123

Excuse me this is no where near the first time this has happened. Ive been votekicked several times by nova members and @Chukka can attest to this. I understand it is in a joking manner which is why i dont whine and moan about it,but it happens and cussing me out because i brought it up just makes you seem childish

6. TheDirtySwine

I'm tired of you shit posting on my clan page. Why would you even bring it up if we were joking around to begin with? And do you get some kind of pleasure from posting here or is it possible for you realize that you're not welcome here?

7. PUNK123

I can post where-ever i want to. Let me make it clear that the rules allow to "shitpost" all i want as long as i am not attacking people or isolating them. That said i honestly didnt post my statement of nova votekicking me to "shitpost"; I posted it to make it clear that no matter your intentions some people dont respond well to being votekicked for no reason. I wasnt votekicked because the nova members were joking. I was votekicked for "being an autist" which can be a joke from someone, but i was still pretty peeved after being kicked out of one of the few us servers with people on it. I am honestly not gonna let you sit here and act like a victim when nova has been shitting on me for weeks. The diffrence between you and me is that you cant seem to handle my attitude or see my view

8. IguanaMan

IguanaMan Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thanks for the replies Chukka/Swine. Everyone gets carried away at times, glad we could come to some understanding. Catch you out there lads.

9. TheDirtySwine

Yeah thanks for understanding. Friday is usually when everyone is on. You're invited to next Fridays session if you wanna see more of what we're about.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2015, Original Post Date: May 9, 2015 ---
    Aww you poor thing ;( Maybe you should get a hint and stop associating yourself with us?

10. PUNK123

No i like alot of Nova and i dislike others so ill still be arround.

11. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

@PUNK123 go away, it's like your every clans annoying groupie and no one wants your input, thoughts, comments, or anything on our clan page. You've already had me have to get posts removed, don't make me do it again.

12. PUNK123

Im not a "groupie" i just like to entertain myself on clan pages. You can get my posts removed if you feel like it,but im not breaking a single rule. I am deeply sorry that both honesty and jokes rustles your jimmies so hard

13. TheDirtySwine

Is it possible for a mod to ban him from posting on our clan page?

14. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Holy shit.

15. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

i want that sexy groupie!!! punko cmhere to daddy:heart:

16. PUNK123

!!!:heart::yes:oh baby:yes::heart:!!!

17. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

18. Slendermawn

Slendermawn Horde Gibber

I agree with punk here, and in all serious our shitty attitude makes me feel bad for being in this clan. Guys, we seriously shouldn't be assholes cause we can. We are not the end all be all, and we can't dictate everything that happens, nor do we rule servers that we join. I'm looking at you @TheDirtySwine cause you think you are some sort of fucking god that can dictate what a server does. Its not fair to the other people, as they have just as much right to play on a server, and dictate what and where they want to play. If you want to keep leading some fucked up Stalinist clan Swine, go ahead, but i'm not going to stay in an asshole clan that abuses their power on other players.

19. TheAverageMan

TheAverageMan Shark Slayer
    1. DUCKS - We Love DUCKS

I didn't want to say anything because I don't like creating issues between members of the game because I love y'all, but slendy is sort-of-kind-of-actually right on this...