1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Player Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Maybe you shouldn't have removed his armory? Sure, he did build half in your land half in his, but he may have been new or something. Also, did he communicate with you? Chat or emoticons?

2. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

George, the thing is that I appealed to him multiple times before finally reporting him... You can check the jpgs... And I only destroyed his armory when he started farming our trees.
    I even said "I'm sorry, Machi..., but I have to report you".

3. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well indeed seems orc was provoking others (ingraa) in this case, either he hoped for war or wanted to troll others. But since no war seems to have been declared then it was griefing.

4. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Player display name: zhedimishe
    Player username: Onixile
    Player team: Orcs
    Time of occurrence: 12h09
    Media: Screenshots of him destroying doors and a tower he sent down buildings.

There isn't much to say, he broke our doors, a tower on the border and didn't even reply. I said he would be reported... He stopped. then proceeded to destroy more doors.

Edit: I think he's new... So don't permaban him... Have an admin speak with him...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  5. king-george

We're gonna look out for him, thank you. Oh, and did he just start instantly? Or did you somehow do something that upset/angered him?

6. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I banned him permamently, since he left while frozen, even when I told him not to. Only thing he said while frozen was "ok", and it aws right after I froze him. I asked him few questions, he did not answer. Then he left.

7. Curry_Oddik

Curry_Oddik Bison Rider

Player display name: Kiwii
    Player username: Scandiium
    Player team: Humans
    Time of occurrence: A few minutes ago
    Media: Didn't manage to get clear screenshots of him griefing but hope this is sufficient.

I don't know why, but he was spamming blocks around the Dwarven base, and then later destroyed their tower and claims that it wasn't griefing. And before that the Elves and Humans were in war and apparently they were both being dicks earlier, but I can't confirm this as I logged in after that happened. But the other Human (name can be seen in one of the screenshots below) also shot arrows at the Elves repeatedly even though we and the Humans were neutral. So you might want to give him a warning for that too.

Attached Files:

8. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Alright it seems that Scandiuum is indeed griefing or so. Will be dealt with.

9. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

The incident at hand involved the player destroying a few structures that were not owned by them and building on land that wasn't theirs while there was no war going on. They also destroyed something I had built. The report is because the humans seemed upset about the event as a whole, though I was not upset about my structure being destroyed.

After the humans and dwarves finished fighting a war with the humans as the victor, tish11 continued to bust up the human structures and base. tish11 also destroyed a small building I had made.

The incident wasn't entirely 'malicious' but showed more of a lack of care for the humans as tish11 destroyed a few doors, a couple structures and proceeded to litter the base with ladders. The entire time they were silent and spoke not a single word nor used a single emote in spite of being advised against continuing their activities. It's entirely possible that they were incapable of understanding how to type/emote as they did not seem to have a full grasp on the mechanics of the game as a whole.

Player display name: tish11
    Player username: tish11
    Player team: Dwarves
    Time of occurrence: 11:30pm EST
    Media (Screenshots/Video):

2015-04-26_00026.jpg 2015-04-26_00036.jpg 2015-04-26_00037.jpg 2015-04-26_00040.jpg 2015-04-26_00042.jpg 2015-04-26_00038.jpg 2015-04-26_00043.jpg 2015-04-26_00045.jpg 2015-04-26_00046.jpg
    2015-04-26_00049.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  10. king-george

Did he say anything? I think he may be new.

11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Anyway, thanks for the report Marufrozen, he is banned. Since he looked like he was new indeed, he is banned for a week.

12. king-george

Oh, didn't see that :3

13. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Yeah his friend said he could be a jerk on occassion as shown in one of the screenshots, but I didn't feel as though that was much of an excuse.

14. gystolm

gystolm Haxor

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  15. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thank you with the report. He will be dealt with/banned next time he is seen.

16. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Display name:
    Lustrah The Golbin
    Player name:
    unkown (but shown in a screenshot)
    player team,
    orc
    time of occurence,
    about 6-7 oclock, or earlier, (sorry for the vagueness)

the elves and the orcs were at war, so lustra built wood around the base, which was no big deal, but then destroyed a blacksmith, which did not give her access to the base in any other way, then when we won the war, she didnt speak, or do anything when I told her our term was to get back what she took out of the blacksmith forge,

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

"we beat the orcs and lustrah REFUSED to answer me or give back the stuff she stole, which was our term (as you can see in the other picture)"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Lustrah is the only orc playing at the time of occurence"

[​IMG]

"my blacksmithy is destroyed, providing no advantage, other then to destroy it,"

(edit): and as you see, the ladders built around the bricks (which werent there before) are orcish colors

17. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

angel griefing human base.

didnt say anything

proof.
    screen-15-05-22-08-27-37.png screen-15-05-22-08-28-31.png screen-15-05-22-08-29-07.png screen-15-05-22-08-28-23.png screen-15-05-22-08-27-29.png screen-15-05-22-08-27-26.png screen-15-05-22-08-27-27.png
    you can clearly see Clev pointing his cannon somewhere towards the humans base.

EDIT: as for the attached file at the bottom, that is just a duplicate, my bad

Attached Files:

18. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

ey, I saw him applying for admin position on sopranos servers, you might wanna tell them what happened

19. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

will do, but im too lazy to find this server of your so PM me a link plz XD

20. king-george

Thanks. This will be dealt with next time we see him/her. And I will tell them over at Sopranos about this.