1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Player Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

You can choose to believe me or not, but that was not me. I was at home and my cousin was visiting, and I, stupidly, left my computer unlocked. I have explained this to George, and also Marcell of the Soprano's, I will take whatever punishment that is decided by the admins, but I urge them to take my explanation into account.

2. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

The_Clev will not be punished because it was The_Clev's cousin who messed it up. Next time, please be more wary when leaving your PC open.

3. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

much appreciated :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2015, Original Post Date: May 27, 2015 ---
    I'm dubious, the_clev was flying around and using a cannon expertly, not skills i would expect from a younger(?) cousin who may not have played(also ?), i saw no break in his action where he may have left for a break

4. king-george

I got further proof from Marcell.

5. orange_otter_01

uh... about what?

6. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Hmmm, that part about the cousin being young and not knowning how to play seems kind of odd, this is not rocket science, you know :rekt: .

But it's all fixed now.

7. orange_otter_01

still dubious, oh well, whatever you say

8. WuppieF

WuppieF Shipwright

2 people in 1 report: Daozen and sharquake.
    display name: Daozen, sharquake.
    user: Daozen, sharquake.
    team: both elves.
    time: 23:00 or something around that [atleast where I live.
    proov: these pictures altough it doesnt show that one of them was using a saw on my roof and another item spam I forgot to screen....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2015, Original Post Date: May 28, 2015 ---
    what the heck all the pictures gone to a wrong one -.- for damnit sake there where other people tho! they can say it happend to!

Attached Files:

9. masterollie

masterollie Builder Stabber

Wuppie is right I was there with him. First, Daozen spammed about 20 crates inside the house so we had to destroy them all. Then Sharquake came over and spawned around 20 boulders into the house so we destroyed them again and then they ran off like nothing ever happened.

10. king-george

Spawned? Do you maybe mean craft?...

11. masterollie

masterollie Builder Stabber

yes, I meant crafted, I think I meant to type spammed.

12. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

Player:DarkBeowulf
    team:Dwarf
    time8;20 where I live
    proof:unfortunetly my screens did not save -.-
    Witnesses:Coon, but he left before I was votekicked, and Zhuum, Mindriel steam msged me saying he joined after I was votekicked

So me and Mindriel were just walking back from humans, to elven base, we saw the dwarven base, and put ladders over, we climbed over and Beowold started war, we asked why, and he said it was because we were hoarding land, so we fought, in the end, they won, and said the terms are that they get all our land, I said it should count as random war because I only built ladders to get over, then I was votekicked

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  13. king-george

That could (correct me if I'm wrong) be a good enough reason, as you trespassed their lands. Well, maybe a bit too much exaggerated...

14. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

agreed, thanks for replying, I was angry at the time because he griefed our base in war (I am aware that is allowd) sorry for bothering thee, it shall not happen again:wink:

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Player display name: bag71
    Player username: bags71
    Player team: Dwarfs
    Time of occurrence: 8:25 CEST / 5 minutes ago

An elf let me pass their base (we were neutral with every race) and they apparently were allied with the dwarfs. bags71 randomly while we were both in the base started a war on the orcs (my race) by himself and killed me having nowhere to go.
    I have no screenshots as I had no time to press a button.

16. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

I Will give him a warning and say that when he does It again It Will result into a ban.

17. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Thanks, much appreciated.

18. orange_otter_01

@Duke_Jordan @zhuum @Aphelion @stabborazz
    added names above just cuz this was only ten mins ago and i want it sorted quickly
    many dwarves
    " "
    dwarves
    not much to say, they dug near my land so i told them to leave, they backed off about 20 blocks and build a big stone tower, they mined my mines and built tunnels which i hadn't given them permission to build, i destroyed their mining camp and decided to give them a taste of their own medicene, i walked over, used their resources to build a teeny home in their base, because a dwarve claimed 'there arent any rules about land'

i wished them bad luck and told them that i hoped they would die of a painful dieasie, then i left at 10:50 am aus time

screenshots, all jumbled. make sure you look at chat and around my cursor. and perhaps you can get something

screen-15-06-06-10-39-18.png screen-15-06-06-10-40-34.png screen-15-06-06-10-38-24.png screen-15-06-06-10-49-31.png screen-15-06-06-10-46-31.png screen-15-06-06-10-49-22.png

19. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Player display name: yyk12 frankkatina
    Player username: frankkatina0
    Player team: Orc
    Time of occurrence: 10PM ESTish.
    Media (Screenshots/Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-AqV52MJg

The person in question was discovered around a building as it was collapsing. When asked why they were doing it, they said that they were helping me out. I was currently undead and did not ask for assistance. I advised them to stop and that they were griefing and they continued to destroy the dwarven base. Granted I was definitely already busting the base up myself, they were not at war with the dwarves.

In addition, after the video they went on to destroy their own race's base and the humans reported that he'd destroyed theirs as well (what was left of it). He was kicked shortly after the video. We had to advise the other players that he was griefing before they would kick him.

20. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Ok, I will warn him that he can't destroy a race's base If he isn't in a roleplay war with them. (with a possible 1 Day warning van). And If he ever does It again Than he will Be banned. (permanent)