1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{Ace} - Arthurian Chosen Elites

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Tynite, Aug 2, 2014.

1. It's fantastic to see another keen Australian clan! An enormous shame I don't have the internet to play with/against you.

2. Ace 2 Major 1

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Tbh Tynite, its 1:1 since last round we called unofficial and it was ignored, we can show logs, but we repeatedly said unofficial, including myself.

Aah well, Gg guys

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. Preeeeettyyyy sure we said we wanted a rest when Tynite asked at the end of the second round, Toff was saying unofficial...
    And tbh that was pretty r00d how you guys just all left at the end, while we were asking if it was actually official or not.
    q_q

5. Inactive for 9 weeks due to school.

6. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Can @Tynite confirm that [SK] beat {Ace} with 2-0 on 3/6/2015 ?

7. Nope. @LegendBeta Haven't been on Kag since exams haha

8. LegendBeta

The clan instantly beats yours, you are not worthy to challenge [SK] just confirm the win you sore loser <3 m8

9. you're to ez. no bird no win

10. LegendBeta

Hell no, [SK] is most elite clan in the world we ... Oh uh I mean they have @IlluminatiSpy !

Who is in fact a legitamite member!

11. OPEN FOR RECRUITING AGAIN. JUST RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS

12. LegendBeta

Let's see what fresh meat we can run through the grinder if you know what I mean, we are the toughest and most ruthless clan you can join.

You will bleed from your eyes from our extreme training and shit from your ears after we yell instructions during clan wars over and over again.

This is not for little girls, (except charginglocket) and you should seriously consider wether or not you can handle our schedules.

We get up at 3:30am and begin training a month from a clan war every day followed with drills and procedures fit to make a grown man lie down on the ground and attempt to crawl his way into hell to avoid the torture his miserable sad sack of existence is being threatened with.

We beat you until you sleep at 11:30pm to assure you get the required 5 hours of rest so you hit the Rapid eye movement stage of sleep so you can compete with top members such as Lief, Bull & Bird.

POWER lies down on the ground and cries themselves to sleep knowing they can never defeat the prodigy of elite warriors that stand in their way.

BoW crosses their hearts that they are not in AUS otherwise they would fall to their knees and slice their bellys open.

MaJoR was long gone to the mighty rath of the ARTHURIAN CHOSEN ELITES THAT DOMINATE THE BATTLEFIELD WITH EXTREME SUPERIOR TACTICS THAT MAKE EVEN GETI QUAKE IN HIS GODLY BOOTS.

tl;dr version:

We are some pretty cool people who are very welcoming to newcomers.

(#JayP should join ACE)

13. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

I thought I'd let you know

14. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

15. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

lel

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

@JayP1
    Ace seems pretty thursty, I know if my piece wasn't as big as the best eSports clan in all of gaming and that if my uncle wasn't a 17 time world champion street kickboxer of the street I would make up stories about beating them

17. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

Soz 4 2 0 is best , we rek . I reckon ace should fight us 4 2 0 vs ace best of 3 and 5 v 5

18. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

lief 5 v 5 420 pls , Im legit calling yous for a Clan war no joke @Tynite

19. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

hey lief tynite us 4 2 0 boys are chilling laughing at ur clan while ripping a fatty PEACE