1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FIST! - Fresh Illustrated Space Travellers

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Psiklaw, Dec 10, 2014.

1. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

true that, i got even caged... i wus so scarid :QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ::QQ:

2. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

I thank you for the good game FIST. Three rounds, we won, then you won, it was close but then we won. Very well played. You are good opponents, but this time we proved SAP to be the better on the day.

3. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Well said First Genital... Well said. I hope we will battle again soon if you don't take this defeat too hard :)

4. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

5. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Alright, just to sort this shit out, I've uploaded a video were we can clearly see that the so called "won rounds" by SAP were just warmups, I also put screenshots were we can see logs were I say "unofficial" and shit. First round I didnt start the video at the beginning cause we had arrived on server and we were still discussing if it was 4v4 or 3v3 and which players would play, so IT WAS CLEARLY NOT OFFICIAL.

I only have to say that SAP is cancer and that this spamming of shitwords is really dishonest

1.jpg 2.jpg

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      230.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      242 KB
      Views:
  6. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

kek, SAP confirmed official cancer clan 2k15, rest in pieces

7. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Um coz you say unoffical part way though a game coz your players aren't working together or for whatever reason doesn't make it unoffical now you can keep complaining about your loss, upload all the shit in the world. But it wont change the fact that you lost. Take it like a man and stop complaining

8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

gg it was close

9. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

dude this is a game where two teams play if one team isn't ready you fucking wait. That's how a man behave. Not like a bunch of scrublords like you guys of SAP

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

dude 3 games we won 2, you cant way that you are not ready for 1 of the games because of any reason. We agreed upon 3 games why can you get that. You may have said that you were not ready but its still a game. 3 games is the amount agreed upon 3 games we had we won 2 so unless you are bad at math we won. Stop being a sore loser.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2015 ---
    The games were offical when we started to play like agreed upon 3 games how many times do I have to say it was 3 games ONLY.

11. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

hue this boi can't understand the cocept behind cws, poor lil dude i feel sorry for you

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

You can understand the concept of 3 battles only.

13. Colargolator

We started to play when we agreed on 3v3 format and I called official after I assigned my mates with their roles, and that's how it goes for a CW EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. WITH. EVERY. OTHER. CLAN. EVER. ON. KAG.

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I just watched you vid. After the first game was over and we won you said not official. The second game you said official. What I don't get is that you were acting like you were the master of the game. Just coz you don't like the maps you said not official but we agreed upon 3 games. You are a child if you think you can make whatever games you want official and not. And what you are not telling everyone is that we agreed upon 3 games. 3 games 3 games. And 3 games. 3 games is what we had. Stop being a sore loser
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2015 ---
    You can't choose which games are official because of any reason I spent 5 hours rehearsing the rolls of my team so when it came to war (which I though was going to be 1 battle) but then just before the match you said 3 games. which we both agreed upon.

15. Colargolator

Of course I didn't say unofficial during the first "game" because we had just arrived on the server ffs, it's so obvious we had to restart or nextmap before playing... man we can see in logs you actually joined blue team during that round, how can this be official in any way?

Then, once we won the actual official round, I called unofficial for a short pause to let maltager enter the game, before we start another round, what don't you get in this?

16. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

nice try, but in the vid you can clearly see there wasn't any first match as you logged in right before col@r said "NOT OFFI". Also we can pull out chat logs you little shits
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015 ---
    he don't get his clan is retarded

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  17. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

No mater what you said in game, we agreed upon 3 rounds, which voids anything said in game. you can change the rules to benefit you. And if you weren't playing properly tough cookies

18. Colargolator

SAP best clan, good to have you guys with us, it helps our little community grow nicer.

This is my final word on this sunday morning fairytale.

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Agreed. Well done to SAP on a great victory.

20. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I confirm that and yes RadioActive is a good builder ::P: