1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

Your level of comprehension is at the level of a dwindling moron that lurks in the forbidden abyss that is your skull. Beyond all else is nothing, for to reach greater depths is to perceive the unviewable in which would result in you, and us. {SAP} would come down on you (suck a penis), and your nightmare/fantasy will come true. My possible enemy/lover (or anywhere in between).

@fraser741
    @Umel1_X
    @TheFlare

ps... that signature makes me want to bone you
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 3, 2015 ---
    Tell me fellow members and those who gaze upon our clan with envious eyes. How much of a say do you feel you have as a member of {SAP}, what might you change if you had the power. Speak nothing if you are contented.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

They don't have a say, Nothing will change. Don't make me milk you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2015 ---
    @Umel1_X ps... that signature makes me want to bone you

3. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

I'm irresistible. :rollseyes:

4. UndulatingTitLord

Your as desirable as my titys. Don't worry, I lick them every day. They are lactating.

@Umel1_X

5. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

6. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

You have to consider this before our CW:

7. UndulatingTitLord

Not anymore FIST

8. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

If they are the world cup winners then we must already own the world

9. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

when SAP attempts to act cool lying about their performance but there are proofs of their dishonesty
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Dont post here again I ask you there is no proof

11. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

you posted something on our thread too, so why can't i do that on yours too?
    and if there isn't proof of what i say, there's not proof about what you posted on our page too.

Unfortunately there's proof of the match so everyone can admire how lame you were

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I did but I was not slaging off fist you can't post here coz you are defacing our clan and I have had complaints from them members of you harassment now so please stop

13. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

we have complaints from our side too little fella: we had random worthless ppl saying shit about a 3v3 match, where two matches your mates won were actually warmups. You guys really deserve more school cause i'm afraid you still aren't capable of understanding simple words like "not official".

Also i have all the rights to post here.

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

You don't have the right to clan bash... Read the regulations. So I ask that you don't insult my clan because Fist lost in a clan war. Thankyou

15. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

i'm not insulting, i'm showing truth my friend

this said, bye hf

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

What you are doing is insulting my clan which I take very seriously. On your thread an mine and you are personally attacking me this is the third time I ask you to stop your assault on the forums you are upsetting me and my clan members.

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

faggots

18. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

As it seems, the clan war was won by noone. As the rules say ''Both leaders need to agree on the clanwar''. While they FIST agreed on the WARMUP. That doesn't count as an offical clanwar. By having illogical and shitty as trolling this clanpage is nevertheless a shitty excuse to tell people that they won against the best Clan, currently. Also by FIST Performance it doesn't seem they were actually really trying. One of the many reasons this is an shitty excuse to say ''Take it as a man''. You need to know 3vs3 is unoffical clanwar, by having that in my mind. Why steal ''Thunderpenis''. One of the many jokes FIST clan has made.

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Um I didn't he choose the name thunder penis that's what he chose. And weather it is official or not it was a clan war and we still won. No mater what he said in game we agreed upon 3 rounds which voids anything said in game. {SAP} is currently going through fighting all clans to defeat all of them, if that means I can only offer 2 players on a day thats fine. It will be my 2 best vs there 2 best. You can go changing rules once a game has begun just to benefit one team. Please do insult my clan It is forbidden by the rules to clan bash.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2015 ---
    Also Its not my problem if they decided to piss around in the war.

20. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

You dont understand the meaning of ''offical'' do you? The clan wasn't offical which bascially means that it wasnt a clanwar. By having 3 rounds of warmups doesnt seem correct to be called a clanwar. The compteive scene of KAG, is bascially rotting because of this shit. You had a thought in your mind, by reading the offical rules SpideY made? FIST didn't agree on the clanwar, but he agreed on the WARMUP. That's something completly diffrent. FIST agreed on a clanwar, but because the needed members weren't there you still claimed it as a win. Which is un-offical and cheap.

Also, don't make your own rules. If you did, each clan would lose because they didn't accept your request.