1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Try farting and burping at the same time next time.

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Did I kill saws?
    screen-15-05-22-17-32-18.png

3. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

Done that Stevedoggy boy <3

Stevedog likes this.
  4. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

FuzzyBlueBaron and Konoko like this.
  5. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Just some pictures of my faction's bases on @makmoud98 "Factions" mod server. Here us mumblers fought over control of the lands to the death.

The Clan of Love was quite the successful faction until a war was waged between the "Tunnel Snakes" led by KittyCity and CowboyDan and "Clan of Love" with Areo and myself. These two great clans once allies against the "Boxheads" led by Mazey had no choice now but to turn on each other ultimately leading to our factions demise.
    [​IMG]
    After the previous base destruction Areo and myself joined ieatpieandlikepie clan "<3". Here we peacefully lived to the sounds of people drowning in the lake and the sound of spikes killing visitors. Unfortunately for us, we had made the oversight of no way out of the pit for ourselves.
    [​IMG]

6. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

So how exactly does Factions work/what's the purpose of the mode? It sounds very interesting, I'd like to learn more about it.

7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

The tunnel snakes were the most successful clan of the time.
    timeline:

0 bc - tunnel snakes founded by kittycity and cowboy dan
    10 ad - nivlac13 joins the successful clan tunnel snakes
    25 ad - popular rapper makmoud tries to drill rush tunnel snakes HQ but fails
    50 ad - the clan "boxheads" lead by mazey becomes a noticeable threat and tunnel snakes decide to take action
    100 ad - a task force lead by dan succeeds in bustin boxheads base and we take em out
    200 ad - after a long era of peace time the threat we keep getting stranglers from the so called peaceful "clan of love"
    500 ad - after a long war with clan of love the task force of tunnel snakes bust in and take em out
    600 ad - paralogia takes control of his life and joins the tunnel snakes - the world power
    700 ad - the 2 out of control killers griever and t3rnary join the tunnel snakes
    750 ad - the power combo dual and stinky join tunnel snakes
    850 ad - dual and stinky leave the tunnel snakes and make their own clan "sex puppets" and they become long lasting allies with tunnel snakes
    950 ad - after warning t3rnary and griever to stop killing sex puppet people cowboy dan and kittycity pull the trigger to kick them from the best clan in the world
    1000 ad - the green people in the sky start to become a problem and sex puppets and tunnel snakes start to take em out
    1100 ad - sex puppets and the tunnel snakes take out the green people through a power combo of laddars and swear words
    1250 ad - after a long peace time the new clan led by t3rnary and griever called ,q, start to become a powerful threat.
    1300 ad - after reconnaissance tunnel snakes and sex puppets discover that q-s base manifests in the old clan of loves base
    1400 ad - after encouragement to double agent the clan q, dual leaves to be a double agent and joins q
    1450 ad - after yelling and screaming dual says hes no longer going to be a double agent and joins q for good
    1700 ad - after several tunnel attempts, ballista failure, and archer grappling q still stands and 2 new members join them, long time enemy mazey and the_clev
    1750 ad - after several checkings its discovered that the servers about to die of over cpu stuff clev goes rogue and kegs q-s base. and q was done
    1800 ad - after 1800 years of clanage the tunnel snakes is the only clan that still stands from the beginning

the tunnel snakes will rise again the next time the world awakens

Clev, Mazey, Guitarman and 6 others like this.
  8. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's basically a mod where you make your own teams and pick your own fights.

Kazaco97 and Anonymuse like this.
  9. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

BC = Before Clev

10. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

So it's like a non-bad version of Aphelion's without bad RP and too much crap?

blackjoker77777, EhRa and Dargona1018 like this.
  11. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

yes

12. Bint

Bint Haxor

Cool server although it kinda sucks when someone creates a new team spawn right next to yours and destroys it after passing by all your defences in migrant mode not that I'm salty or anything.
    R.I.P. peaceful village of Wufflepong-under-hill.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    Dargona1018 likes this.
  13. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

The only real solution to this (that I can think of) is limit the radius in which a person builds their spawn in comparison to a pre-existing spawn.

PeggleFrank and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  14. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Yeah who does this again? @kittycity @PanduhsFTW I forgot

Clev likes this.
  15. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I believe that it's makmood.

16. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

I think it was... oh ya you! ::P:

17. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

[​IMG]

I feel like this is worth sharing here.. mechanism creation to find out how many levers are in the on position.
    @_Rainbow_Dash_ started the exercise (his was still pretty awesome actually - it checked for button presses and would only output if another button was pressed, with a quick-switch to 0 the system out), @Domenje made the binary 'and' solver and I made the case solver.

We got lazy to make a purpose for the thing and move the inputs, but we could've easily made cases so that if 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 are the result it did different things, for example:
    Case 0: Off (Maybe, turn on spike trap)
    Case 1: Fire Arrows
    Case 2: Fire Fire Arrows
    Case 3: Fire Bomb Arrows
    Case 4: Fire Water Arrows

Edit: While that is a bad example, there are actually few cases in KAG where you want 'less' of something unless it's enemy HP or enemy fortification. Perhaps it could be built into a system where, you only gain the benefits of these offenses (or whatever) if your enemy also has their levers set the same. Otherwise yeah, it'd probably be easier to have a system like lever = case 0~4, directly. :P

Edit 2: Post #1337 ftw :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  18. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

The moment when you get the pleb head again..... screen-15-06-09-20-05-55.png

Me and @Eden were King Rthurs Nits. We had a race for the bigger thrones.
    screen-15-06-09-20-13-12.png
    More is better right?
    screen-15-06-11-19-06-28.png

Stevedog, Anonymuse, Eden and 2 others like this.
  19. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Someone was getting a little too big for his britches after a nice flag cap to end a long comeback. My attempt to, err, humble him backfired...
    http://gfycat.com/PersonalSociableEchidna

I guess I just felt I needed a little nap after that

Stevedog, suspect, Bint and 4 others like this.
  20. nova bst

Anonymuse likes this.