1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I'm not making up rules, you are making up stuff now he didn't agree on warm up rounds you fool, I could understand that maybe 1 he could have said was unofficial. But that is not what we agreed upon before any of this started. we agreed upon 3 rounds, 3 rounds only. which voids anything else we may have said.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2015 ---
    and now you are wrong he just accepted his defeat.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Alright. As you might've noticed @Blue_Tiger properly quoted the Clan Section's rules page regarding "bashing clans". Bashing clans is allowed as long as you don't cross the line which is also stated in the quote I mentioned above.

Also, you guys need to calm the heck down. If you want to bash yer heads in, then do that in PMs or on your IRC channel or somewhere else private. Further escalation of this matter will result in appropriate punishment.

3. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

With all do respect @Galen I have been perfectly calm through this hole process. That being said I am sorry for any offens I may have caused. And I'm glad you stepped in before this got more out of hand.

Thankyou :)

Sweet dreams
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2015 ---
    @Crewsuffix for your help in winning the clan war. You have been promoted to {SAP} we couldn't have done it with out you. May you. SUCK A PENIS 4 LIFE middle finger our master of coin.

PS remember you are still a dog. DONT let this get to your head.

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I'm sad I couldn't be there today in the cw, but after watching the video and listening to what happened I have to say, if you want a serious competition with us you should learn the rules first. If a round is considered not official by one team, it doesn't matter if your whole clan agrees that you won. Stop acting like children and be serious; you know you would have NO chance to win us if you didn't use this cheap warmup wins tricks.

Whenever you want, I suggest playing another cw with some admin watching it, so he can decide when a win is legal or not. I don't like you SAP

5. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Lol get rekt Fist, SAP is godlike.

6. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

mfw this "clan"

7. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Mad cuz {SAP} is god and will destroy AG? Watchout son.

8. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

I am more educated then any person on this page. My gamer apparence does not even begin to draw the image of what i am. Both clans agreed to a three round game. Both clans played. One clan won. The details such as whose clan is shitty are irralevent. Truth be told it does not matter if a clan uses the excuse that they wernt trying. If anything that proves that the members of that clan do not value their performance whe representing their clan. Fist lost, and like many top dogs who fall they would do anything to hide the truth of what happened.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2015 ---
    Isnt it the greatest excuse in the book. We said the rounds were unoffical. If you wernt taking it seriously why would you have warm up rounds.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2015 ---
    We may be rude and at many a time undecent, but if we lost munto myself and the clan would agree if we lost. All three of us were certain at the same moment that we won. How does that happen by mistake. Lier is a strong term. And should only be used when true. And those who played us that night werr and i hope are no longer liers, but i doubt it. Some things never change.

9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

I can't stop laughing

10. UndulatingTitLord

P.S. if the first two rounds were warm ups. We still beat them in the third. I only say the first two were beause this was the first claim that was made.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2015 ---
    Now bow down before your titty lord. First genital of suck a penis.

11. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

After reading this I learnt a couple things

1- You dont understand how clan wars work; if both clans don't agree it's official, the round is not valid (that's why winning 2 rounds while we are teamkilling ourselves and spamming ladders don't count, as we are not even fighting). If you are not stupid you will discover that there's no possible way to counter this logic.

2-You SAP members present a underage attitude, it's like you are 10-15 year old and really immature too. This only helps me prove my point that you are not a serious clan and you can't play seriously because of that.

3-I will remember that the ONE only round we played officially was a TOTAL DESTRUCTION of your asses, I mean, you didn't even get near our base and it was like 10 minutes for us to destroy you. The fact that there's a video recorded makes this point non-debatable.

I suggest you delete the clan, stop acting like kids and then try again. Maybe you think you won us and that makes you really skilled, but the fact is no other clan will want to fight you after acting like kids and using the dirty tactic of winning non serious rounds. Shame on you kids.

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

1 both clans did agree.
    2 this game is made for littlens, isn't it?
    3 they were all offical

I suggest you delete the clan, stop acting like kids and then try again. Maybe you think you won us and that makes you really skilled, but the fact is you act like kids and using the dirty tactic of lying to win rounds. Shame on you kids.

13. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

0 stop copying my own messages retard

1 we don't agree
    2 it is not
    3 they were not

You can't be serious and you have to troll because you can't think of solid arguments. The fact is that we can crush you anytime, but keep thinking as you want. Nobody believes you won us and you won't win any clan because you are underage noobs trying to be important. gg

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

1 your leader did agree
    2 how old are you and have you had sex?
    3 they were too

You have no argument. At least I have even if it is not solid. And If you think nobody believes me then what is the point in trying to prove you are right? (even though all knows you are not)

15. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

one thing is agreeing in fighting a clan war, and another agreeing in the valid results having recorded proof lol.
    i am 20 year old, I've had sex more times than you fap in a month (that's a lot of times). How old are you? I bet 13. How does my age relate to the issue? you are immature and a little kid, you know this.

the matches u "won" were against people chatting and organising, not against a team working to destroy you. The match where we did work to destroy you, we won in 5 minutes. This proves that we are better and, as you have said that no one cares about you, I'm going to ignore you from now on, I abandon this thread

underage

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

You are really playing this as a 20year old virgin? You should work on getting layed m9. Not arguing about a game that you clearly lost in your mums basement, coz your are a sore loser.

17. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

18. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Lesbian on lesbian, dat wot u 1n 2 m8
    Well it still wont change that we won. Any evidence you have is voided by the fact; Your leader agreed upon 3 games outside of it. I don't see him posting pics of that now do it.

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

fags fist wins 1-0 by your refusal to play any other official.

gg ez game ez life.

20. UndulatingTitLord

I am married mother fuker. I lost mine when i was twelve, and the details of sex you know are as about as much as penis and vagina. Marriage doesn't decrease sex encase you were wondering. esspically when you are having kids. If all this information didn't matter mofo, why would you answer it. Believe mine if you want, you have that right, as i have the right to believe your or not. Don't ask why people ask things if you are ready to answer them idiot.