1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I'm sorry....what?
    If there is any second rated clan it wouldn't even be SAP. Because your below that.

2. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

sap sux confirmed

3. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Kaggit we will fight you this month. We may be second rated but we defeated fist so what does that make them?
    And thank you for improving your attitude we will play you again, but It will be a while coz we have to slash our way through all other clans
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2015 ---
    @Psiklaw you can't even defeat Suck a penis so you lose bra. If you want to discus this mater further take it to the pm like the moderator has asked us and given us. And also @Colargolator control you members and what you say on my thread and I will and have done the same since you requested me too. I wouldn't want to go back to the way it was before, for both our sacks sake
    Sorry double posted by mistake :(

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Shut up and stop spamming already. We defeated you but you won't stop spamming about how you won and NO we don't wanna discuss the matter further. It's you who won't stop talking about this, we have decided to ignore you but you are trolling too hard.

If you think you are that good, fight us anyday and get destroyed (the video of our match is evidence that you can only lose against us, as the matches u "won" were the ones we weren't even playing). I will stop answering to SAP posts from now on, and I'm gonna ask the mods to stop the bullshit, as you won't do it yourself.

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

ez game ez life

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Sure I'm the one whos spamming on my own thread. I can understand if it was fists thread. But its mine so I will say the truth wich is we won that match all the times that I want. I will also say it on {SAP} web sight and forums. As I have said your time will come again to be eaten alive. But If you wish to discuss this matter further PM we have been give a zone for it so please stop posting here. @Colargolator I ask you to control your members

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sigh. Why am I receiving reports about this thread? >_<

@everyone --- I'm setting this thread on my watch list for the next week and will hand out infractions for even the slightest hint of flaming, snarking, nastiness, or general dickishness in this thread. Displays of bickering and malcontent like this are highly lame and run the risk of spilling elsewhere on the forums--something I will not tolerate. So start being civil/polite or take it somewhere else on the internet. :huh?:

@fraser741 --- I highly recommend changing the name of your clan at some point in the near future. While calling your clan "Suck A Penis" is not currently against the rules it runs counter to the ethos I'm trying to cultivate on these boards and, fair warning, I will soon be finished with exams for this semester and will be able to turn my attention to a (long overdue) rule-revamp.

I think that's all? Oh, wait, let me growl at people some more. That's always good for a laugh-- Grr, rawr, warnings & infractions, stop being horrible people to one another, yada yada yada, grrr, rawr, grr.

So yes. Go forth and play nice. ::):

(Or else. :rektlord:)

8. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

that s why i love u fuzzeh

9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Thank you for cleaning up my clan page. I also use this name coz its one we use at school.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Be that as it may, if the rules shift such as makes "Suck A Penis" unacceptable (hint: they probably will in the next few months) then you'll have to change it or accept infractions when they come.

11. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Infractions being lose clan? I could just change what sap stands for on these forums would that be acceptable if the rules change?
    Like change it to Some Old Pies or something?

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

No, they would be personal infractions awarded to you as clan leader/OP of the clan thread. The warning points gained from the infractions would probably limit what you could do on the forums (e.g. when you could post) until they expired. Best to avoid them, tbh.
    Yes, that's a perfectly workable solution. Basically I don't care what you call yourselves so long as--and this is the important part--it's not something that will have people cluttering my desk with reports about "a bad/rude/inappropriate clan name".

13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I don't know why people would have a problem with this name and much filthier language is used on other threads no to mention towards me. Maybe they spite me for some reason.
    I'm sorry that you have received complaints about me, I have though about complaining about others who have personally hurt me too. But I didn't think it would get anywhere and it would just annoy who was in charge. I guess I'm too late and you have a bias tendency towards me, from what you have hear from others. And now there would be no point in it anyway for that reason.

I will try and stay off your radar but if someone complains because they insulted me 15 time and I decide to bite back coz no one is doing anything about it... Then I guess I can't

I'm sorry again all I want to do is understand so something like this wont happen again.

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sometimes I really don't know either; but part of the reason for having rules is to help with keeping things running smoothly (i.e. without people getting upset and going running to the mods/admins). Basically, having a name that's non-offensive makes things easier/less headachey for everyone (including me).

If people are regularly giving you a hard time on the forums (in threads, on profiles, and/or PMs) then please get in contact with staff (via a PM) and explain what's going on. Harassment (repeatedly giving someone a hard time) is not allowed on these forums, but we (forum staff) can only help if you let us know that you need it. :huh?:

That's fair enough. I hope I've explained things clearly, but if not please feel free to PM myself or another staff member to give a better/fuller explanation.

15. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Thanks for the help :)

16. Blue_Tiger

I just wanna say I disagree with forcing clans to change their names. I'd understand if it was "niggers deserve to die" or something like that, but "Suck a Penis" is really not offensive in any way. Next thing you know, Fist becomes offensive because it is also a sexual act, or LVT because we're suddenly all afraid of monsters from the deep.

17. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Thats a good point My blue water arrow tirgery friend

18. Blue_Tiger

I'm not your friend, buddy.

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I'm not your buddy, guy.

20. Blue_Tiger

I'm not your guy, friend.