1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Recruitment Recruiting admins

Discussion in 'Groups' started by bunnie, Jun 13, 2015.

1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Post your application here.

• Which continent are you from?
    • How often do you play?
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
      • How long were you admin?
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?

2. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I am from Great Britain.
    I play very often.
    I am usually available from 8 am to about 9 pm (UTC +00:00)
    I have only ever been admin on Cubones server which is now down, and because I knew a lot about the sand box server. I was admin for about as long as the server was up (not sure how long) And it was never removed, I don't think.
    I should be an admin because I play fun CTF a lot and can therefore help individuals with problems. And I will swear hand on heart that even when I am angry I will not abuse my admin powers.
    *note* I can sometimes get angry and shout at my team. Perfectly OK if you don't want to make me an admin because of it.

3. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

Why not?

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh is this server actually coming back? Because this was the only server I ever liked. Especially as the updates have gone on. This might actually get me back into playing!

5. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Thanks, but for now I only make fixes. But also a little update of the portal is coming

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

accepted

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Sorry, I meant updates to the official game. Last I checked, FUN servers still used single-shot and legolas shot arrows, for example, rather than shotgun archer. I didn't like any of the changes to the official game since pretty much july of last year :X

8. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

All vanilla classes are vanilla, so archer has shotgun
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2015 ---

Modders make updates. And I got some screenshots and changelog of the next build

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

please discuss on another thread (discussion)
    and do you want to be admin Klok?

10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Nah, I'm good. Thanks for asking. I'll be gone now '3'

11. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

• Which continent are you from? - North America
    • How often do you play? - i usually play kag about 2 - 5 hoursish a day depending if its the weekend or other stuff that just determines if I have time
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? 4pm cst to 10pm cst - school days that is but that is also the main times I play on the weekend too
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) last kings flatmaps (the old one hosted by makmoud) and pimps n hoes
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? - yes
      • How long were you admin? - since last kings flatmaps closed and still am on pimps n hoes
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? - no
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? - I think I should get admin just because I can do the job and adequately moderate the server and make sure no baddies grief or hack, you know the normal stuff baddies do.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? - Even though the servers are EU and im US I still play on them despite the lag, also some US moderators would be good because when the EU ones go to sleep It'll be mid-day for me and then I can help the US players that go there for the mod.
    edit: it says in the license to ask diprog on kag forums so im just gonna go ahead and @Diprog and @wormy since he made the thread(also I dont know if you would be alerted when I post this)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015