1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Fun Moments! (Roleplay Server)

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Duke_Jordan, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Barbariyums

Barbariyums Catapult Fodder

I was the dwarven king, and I had a massive alliance with the elves. I was best friends in game with the elf king, ranger. We were putting the orcs and humans to slavery, and I left IRL to go take a shower. I came back 10 minutes later, and my dwarven subjects were in a savage war with the elves. Apparently while I was gone, the slaves rebelled and won a war against the elves. Their term was that the elves declare war on us. My dwarves did not know that the elves were forced to the war (RPing), and decimated everything in their path, including the human and Orcish bases, which we were also at war with. It ended up with us winning all of the wars, all the other bases were leveled to the ground, and the map reset.

2. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

Galia Hammer Fist, was walking with his chicken, Jacky boyo, till he accidently died, went back to find Jacky, but saw a farmer walk away with him, asked the farmer, but he said, "deal, for 5 fish" found 3 fish, and found a shark, said, "oh well, still counts" and went back to the farmer and said "fishy" took jacky, till he ultimately died, by the shark..... and jacky died too...:QQ::chicken::zchicken::skeleton:

3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Had built a farm with lots of chickens, fish, and grains. Started a courier service, delivering food and supplies to the warring countries. The fun thing is that everyone, even those who were at war with my race, just kinda left me alone because I was of more use alive than dead.
    Simple jobs like merchant, farmer, innkeeper, etcetera make roleplaying a lot more fun, and little shacks and homes are a welcome sight between the grand castles at bases.

4. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

I wonder who the farmer was, maybe he had Jacky 78787878
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 1, 2015 ---
    when Rin, coon and Mindriel made a keg cannon, and Rn said:"works like a bomb" and then got pingbanned, KAG does not like my puns:X3:

5. WuppieF

WuppieF Shipwright

just building a nice tower is always fun ::D::thumbs_up:!!!

Attached Files:

6. Farxin

Farxin Shark Slayer
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Orc Kingdom is always fun... We've built two sacrifice altars and killed many orcs there just to pet them as zombies. Seems cool... :B):

7. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

8. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Is the server even up currently? I haven't been able to see it for like a week now.

9. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

It's not mate. I don't know why too.

10. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Everything changed the day the server crashed. Only Aphelion, master of the roleplayers, could stop it, but when the server needed him most, he vanished. Half a week passed,

11. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

And he finally returned to save the day. Yay!

12. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Hooray for the server coming back up! I was worried I'd never see it again! :X3:

13. ingra

ingra Bison Rider
    1. Active Forum Users

Praise da LORD!

14. Barbariyums

Barbariyums Catapult Fodder

15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Aphelion, we need you!

The new update seems to change the way the inventory works because selecting any placeable item will disconnect you.

16. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

It has been fixed.

17. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

So fast? I was working on an Aphelion parody of Batman.
    I guess I'll save that for the next time we need him.

18. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Batphelion is always fast.

19. WuppieF

WuppieF Shipwright

Me and Boagboy made a statue of aphelion... it doesnt look that good but it was fun to do :D

Attached Files:

20. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Damnit I need to get myself a credit card so I can get the premium stuff, those amber trap blocks look amazing.
    Nice build, btw!