1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] TheDirtySwine

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Eh, he used to be a cool, chill guy.
    It wasn't until he was in Nova that I had heard things (and was later shown evidence) about him doing things that were less than immoral, which I don't think anyone would condone, whether in authority or otherwise.

Overall, his personality and attitude comes off as him being a bully, whereas an admin should care about the community growing instead of just wanting the convenience of stopping votes you mention here
    (The griefer part isn't just convenience, but it's also pretty much required in an admin application)

To support the bully part, he purposely used inflammatory words in his response to Ej to degrade his word.
    And that is just in this thread, where he is supposed to appear level-headed, and when he is calm.
    There are a lot of times in-game that he just gets frustrated and definitely shows it. He loses his cool in the worst way, sometimes, and takes action in-game, either doing something as extreme as teamkilling, or trying to skip the map so there is a new team composition and then he wouldn't be stuck with terrible new players.

EDIT:
    Actually, with all the negatives, people with positive opinions will feel the need to post, as then it sort of saves your reputation.

2. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

Inflammatory words? The only words I could possibly (wrongly) consider inflammatory are the use of "grudge" and him questioning if Ej had their guard status revoked. From the evidence in this thread and according to what he said, I completely agree with Swine - recalling an event ages ago of being kicked without telling the full story until prompted and in which Swine had to provide info on Ej's actions seems like a grudge. The part where he questioned about Ej's guard privileges being taken away is understandable, because having someone who he assumed was no longer guard for abuse walk into the thread and shit on him because of a grudge is extremely questionable.
    I am under the belief that every person who has extensive playtime gets angry sometimes. Everyone. I've only seen Swine teamkill people who wouldn't be offended and know it isn't something malicious - aka his friends or people with a similar attitude ,which is not harmful to other players. Skipping the map because of a horrendous team is something people do daily, and is now an actual feature in the form of surrender - there simply wasn't a proper way to vote for it before, and skipping the map was the only option. That was not, nor is, wrong.

Blue_Tiger, suspect and TheDirtySwine like this.
  3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I will agree with anyone who claims that I get frustrated or angry with this game, but to claim that I've ever done anything like team killing or skipping the map for a new team composition is absurd (You will most likely refer to Cowboy Dan's post; however, the map had been going on forever and I wanted a fresh new start). The ONLY players that I've ever teamkilled were players in my clan or close friends of mine that knew I was just messing around. If you have any sort of evidence I would be interested in seeing it because I do not recall griefing anyone that wasn't aware that I was messing around. You give off the vibe that I am some kind of malicious griefer who has no intent, but to make this game worse for everyone else.

As for this part, why would anyone with a positive reputation like Ternary or Jigsaw stand up for me? They try and defend me and they'll be looked down upon by anyone in mumble.

I will admit that I've had my fair share of mistakes over the 1000+ hours I've invested into this game, but it seems like a majority of the people who have posted here talking poorly about me are trying to make me come across as someone much worse than I am. Pandas is really the only post I 100% agree with because it's true this game makes me really angry sometimes... But then again, who doesn't get mad at this game?

I'm in a clan with players that strive to be the best they can be, why would they let me in if they didn't like me? Nova was my attempt at creating a clan that was extremely casual about this game, and it was a huge success, but now I've had a change of heart and strive to be among the greatest players out there. I left Nova to take this game more seriously, and unfortunately for me, my previous reputation has given me a bad chance at becoming admin.

4. Dargona1018

Nah, I'm refferring to what I've seen before, not what Cowboy had said.
    Teamkilling a friend that knows you are fooling around is okay, but new players see, new players do.
    Griefing, however, whether it's a joke or otherwise, isn't something to be taken lightly.
    It still hurts your team in some way or another, and will ruin games for some people.

I don't think you are a malicious griefer that wishes nothing but terrible things for the game, I just don't think that you would be a good fit for an official admin. Most of the things I have seen of you just doesn't show traits of a good admin. You might be able to learn some of these, get better at certain things, but at this point, it just doesn't look good from my perspective.

You just don't have what all other good admins do, from what I've seen.

If they truly think that you are a good person and worthy of being admin, they will speak up. They won't give a fuck about whether people will poke fun at them in mumble, for they are defending a friend.
    Even if they don't think you should be admin, they should still speak up.

Plenty of people get frustrated with this game, but all of the admins have been accepted partly because they are level-headed. They might get slightly frustrated at the game, but that won't screw up their judgement or change how they act. I believe that you get too angry at this game to NOT take extreme actions at stressful times.

I coulda sworn that you started Apex, right?
    If not, being a good player and/or person and being admin material doesn't go hand-in-hand.
    They could keep you in because you are a really cool guy that they enjoy the company of, while still hate things that you do.

And yes, you being king shitter in Nova has definitely tainted your reputation. As you said, it was supposed to be extremely casual, and it just showed some of the lowest points of your personality.

kodysch and PanduhsFTW like this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Can you stop with the victim routine, Swine.

you tagged 15 people and you act like we are "scaring" them off. If they had any reason to support you for admin then they will show up, or theyre just your friends and you were hoping to get an easy admin. Eitherway I came here to bring up some valid douchey things and you just blew them off as "i knew punk would be the first one here because we do not get along". I think, from this admin application, you should learn not to make excuses and you might get better feedback.

6. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

"i came here to bring up some valid douchey things"
    You walked in, saw it was swine, posted a -1 without explaining why, and falsely called something malicious.
    You sure that's you "pointing out some douchey things"?
    Swine's point is entirely valid - you dislike all of Nova and will actively seek them out and annoy them.

icemusher likes this.
  7. PUNK123

I kinda dont like you that is true. Other than that i literally have no problems with nova(minus 1 guy ) My original minus 1 statement gave a point that falsely votekicking someone on your team because he isnt doing exactly what your friends want to do is malicious. He posted that on the nova page(his words) after he got called out by a player for kicking him because "We want an all nova team". Swine received a real nice ban from bc flatmaps for that and he is still steadfast that he can do what he wants on servers with his friends? Fuck no that is a big malicious no-no, read the whole quote

Dargona1018 likes this.
  8. TheDirtySwine

Learned some life lessons in this post. Really goes to show who's their for me, who's making honest opinions, and that you can't beat a circle jerk. I've had my problems with some of the people in this thread, but it's really surprising to see some opinions of people I've never even done anything to. I'm actually really disappointed yet happy that this thread turned out the way it did.

9. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I was going to come here and -1, but people already beat me to what I had to say.

+1 Swine is dedicated to this game and it's community.

TheDirtySwine and PUNK123 like this.
  10. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

TheDirtySwine/Oink. Extremely nice guy, will accept anyone as a friend. When it comes down to is he's a serious and sensible person. Would make a great admin on any server, given the chance that is. Anyone that's against him either don't know him or shitters them selves. Haven't even known Swine that long but I can say this is the truth. Churr.

1+

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  11. PUNK123

At the end of the day this statement rings true. I do not know this guy and all i have are his actions and forum/game attitude to make an opinion on. He prides(or prided?) himself in being a "shitter" and im sure he entertained himself with that persona and how people saw him. Now past actions have come to bite him in the arse and he has no one to blame but himself. He dimisses posts as a circlejerk because we just do not like his attitude(which is somewhat true but also not) and if his attitude changes[or already changed (and no more crap happens)] then im sure opinions on him will change.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  12. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

/Me never joins the forum, has 3000 kag playing hours of being dedicated builder playing practically all day every day, hardly talks, has paralogia who comes in here and there who likes to be casual troll chat socializer wanting to kick me of a server because his ears don't like how i rage at griefs/ trolls/nubs/

<[Syn] ParaLogia> ok i understand your frustration
    <[Syn] ParaLogia> but i just dont like seeing it in chat

now has admin ...

I agree with swine, this game can get your blood boiling and i need to rethink why i still play.

+1 because how things are, make no sense to me either. I've been here forever, doing what a builder should be doing, yet according to few im scrub like swine is minus the $100 hat and fan club that he recruited that i'm surprised aren't +1 him here. Maybe they to don't use this forum. ::P:

P.S. can someone photoshop edens avatar with a banana ::P: its asking for it.

Eden and TheDirtySwine like this.
  13. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

-1, if he gets accepted I'll kill myself.

Swine always plays victim when he is in the wrong, and he i the type of person who has the nerve to call an admin who bans him, no matter what, an admin abuser. I remember one time on maktions (factions mod) I was an admin on there, and him and chukka (who is pretty much like thedirtyswine, and I also don't think he deserves admin either) where making bases inside of other bases that had enough space and started destroying it from the inside, and if you haven't had the chance to play the mod (you should) then what they were doing was pretty much greifing, and it was treated as griefing. So I warned them about four times before i had to ban them for ten minutes because after they were told and kicked over and over again they kept doing it. So chukka talked to me on steam about it and his excuse was, "well we were doing that to show you a bug". So please do not recruit him, these two need to find a new community to bother.

norill, Stevedog, Blue_Tiger and 3 others like this.
  14. TheDirtySwine

How long ago was that? I think I played on a factions mod to check it out once, but I don't ever recall griefing... Please don't make false accusations unless I actually did grief.

PUNK123 likes this.
  15. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Well then, does anyone else remember Thedirtyswine doing this? Also anyone would deny doing this because it's a childish thing to do. A liar and a griefer, there is not a chance you will get admin in a million years.

16. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I remember him getting kicked but i dont remember the exact reason. But i do remember what start happening with other people as well. It was like 2 months ago

17. TheDirtySwine

I honestly do not recall griefing on a factions server. But thank you for your input.

18. Dargona1018

Something to note, it's practically impossible to produce "evidence" as no one remembers the exact date or time that these things happened, wouldn't have the logs, and wouldn't have any video either.

Swine is, quite honestly, hiding behind that, and denying everything because he feels like he can.

startselect3 likes this.
  19. TheDirtySwine

Think whatever you want. I know I didn't grief and quite honestly I don't care what two 13 year olds claim to be true. I'm not getting admin because a bunch of inactive mumble players decided to shit on me. I may have had some bad past experiences but for everyone to make me come across as Sedgwick 2.0 is just ridiculous

20. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

You're trying to degrade us to make our arguments look less valid again. I'm not even 13. [​IMG] looks like the new apex swine is the same nova swine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.