1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Blue_Tiger

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Blue_Tiger, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

"Blue_Tiger is a total shitter" - Abraham Lincoln

norill, Blue_Tiger and daskew87 like this.
  2. Hey, either make a +1/-1 post or don't post at all, as there is no reason to just go an insult someone without a reason behind it.

Redshadow6, icemusher and Blue_Tiger like this.
  3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Thanks, Abe! @SharkT

daskew87 and SharkT like this.
  4. Really, at least try to make a -1 with good evidence behind it? I'm at a zero, but there really should be no reason for you to attack him no particular reason hex. Take this app seriously. I'm +1 based on his replies to people's insults, he isn't giving in to flaming. I've never played with his before, but I feel this shows maturity.

daskew87, Stevedog and Blue_Tiger like this.
  5. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I wouldn't +1 someone based on their replies, because being an admin on a game server is much more than that. While keeping your cool under a tough crowd is one important aspect of being an KAG admin, you also need to be able to call the right judgment, have an all seeing eye, and most importantly a respectable figure. If people don't want to be around you or see you, you're not doing something right. Just my personally thoughts, not trying to change your vote.

6. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

One of the worst troll ever.

And i learned one thing with video games, people dont change easily.

7. Blue_Tiger

I want to say that almost everyone here who has given me a -1 have not spoken to me nor played with me in a long time, if ever. The only exception being Hex and maybe Mazey (and SharkT if you're going to count that). Most people here are going on what I used to be like a year ago or my forum activity, which I think is a little unfair.

daskew87 and Psiklaw like this.
  8. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Its so fucking easy to say "hello guys im not the same player! im not trolling anymore! trust me!"

You cant imagine how many times i heard that. You had a bad behaviour and you are now applying to be an official admin. In my opinion, its too late now.

9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

-1. The amount of times I called for you getting a ban on servers that I was an admin on (hidden or official) was ridiculous at some points. Would rather not have that major influence or history as admin on the official servers.

Klokinator, norill and Blue_Tiger like this.
  10. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Sorry Blue, but I'm gonna have to say -1.
    You have matured quite a bit, and I can tell that. But, I can't forget your past. It was full of griefing and trolling, and you also had many alt accounts, who knows what you were doing on those?

Klokinator and Blue_Tiger like this.
  11. Blue_Tiger

If you're talking about that post I made on BD ages ago, it was just a joke. My only accounts are Blue_Tiger and The-Cub. But thanks for appreciating my increased maturity :P.
    I can understand that, but you've been away for a very long time. It's not like I've been away for a year after being a griefer, come back and asked for admin; I've been here the whole time and not done anything wrong.

daskew87, PUNK123 and Psiklaw like this.
  12. This is a fine example of "the boy who cries wolf". You have heard the same statement over and over, now you don't even know if the person is telling the truth or not. I suggest you stop listening to everyone that says the same statement and pay attention to those who are telling the truth, like @Blue_Tiger here. One more thing, it never too late to be an admin, no matter what a person has done in the past, they can still be an admin, and if they want to be and are capable to be, i say let them be admins. I know its your opinion but still its a harsh and pessimistic way to think of someone, despite everything they did. Lighten up and give him a chance.

PUNK123 and Blue_Tiger like this.
  13. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

+1

Most people don't really know him, also the people who says -1 instantly are demonstrating a) lack of judgement b) lack of arguments. Its really hypocritical to use the "once a griefer, always a griefer" against every reasonable, solid and respectful argument he has made in each message posted by him.

Blue_Tiger and Stevedog like this.
  14. hahaha no

15. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

All interations with Malt for me personally have been quite positive despite this reputation he has to being a troll. On a number of occasions it was because of him that I have been able to try and enjoy certian experiences in KAG I would otherwise not sought for myself. (For example Gather and Captain matchups).

This is what new players like me at that time need to get into to mix it up from the daily pub grind

I understand just because he is nice to me isn't an accurate representation of how he will treat the community as a whole. However I wish to at least give this view as I feel it's human nature to percieve bad deeds outweigh good deeds 100% of the time, when in actuality it should be a one to one ratio.

He has just as much potential to enhance KAG players experiences like how he has done for me, as he does to troll and greif as done to others. It is my hope that his wishes to not pursue the latter are sincere

+1

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  16. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

You are a cool guy, nice (?), and fun to play with (never played CTF with you so i can't confirm or deny the"Griefer Accusations") but (please don't get me wrong) you are not made to be admin and you lack of administrating material. -1

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  17. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

I really don't think anyone needs to give an explanation for their -1 in this thread.. and why waste my breath making an argument of why I -1ed him, and what about those who might +1 him without saying anything else? Does this also apply to them?

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  18. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

I just think that in order to value opinions towards granting someone admin status this opinions must have some kind of argument or point behind (be them positive or negative) because it helps whoever has to take the decision, unless these kind of decisions are taken relying solely in popularity and/or renown. Which I wouldn't quite enjoy, but thats my opinion I guess.

Of course this applies to positive and negative standings; personally I made a reasonable point and did not ignore the fact that he was a griefer in the past. If you think it's a waste of breath then don't do it, I'm just saying what I think lol.

19. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

LEMME HEAR YA SAY

BLUE TIGER

Woop woop!

Blue_Tiger and Stevedog like this.
  20. Forum activity and events from a year ago shouldn't detract from his "admin material".
    Shown maturity and sagacious traits in his replies, +1
    We were all 12 once

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.