1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Syn] Synergy

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by rymcd, Jan 17, 2015.

1. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Im so sorry for the horrible experience you have had jig ;-; if going down a different path is what you desire then i support you :3.

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Jig, I hope you get well soon, make sure to try to pop your head into mumble, IRC, forums, steam..... Alright basically just keep us posted on how you're doing man.

3. GLAD TO SEE WIGSAW IS STILL HANGING IN THERE TOUGH :heart::wink:

4. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The gods! They hurt mah JIGGY!!! Glad to hear you're doing alright! :heart:

5. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

*RampageX likes this post*

Hope you're doing well jiggy.

6. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

All the love is so nice to see.
    Also I love that real life picture of me Para. <3
    I fixed up my ramble a bit, I was missing a lot of words lol.

7. NeoTheOne

NeoTheOne Shopkeep Stealer

Jiggy no! =,(
    Glad to see that you're alright! I'm also sad that you're taking time off of KAG, but change never comes easy and without cost. Good luck in your endeavors!

8. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I'm really glad you got better Jig! :)
    I will always remember what you did for me, our discutions.
    The few little dramas that always end as well and fortunately ^^

You are the first person with Oodle, who very kindly welcomed me on the mumble
    You're also one of the Americans who made me laugh the most :)
    You're really a good person! Stay as you are Jiggy :)

9. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

get well soon sweetie:heart:
    i wont forget ya
    HUGz frum Italy yarr
    :heart::gear:

10. JediOfTheReich

JediOfTheReich Shark Slayer

oh shit i was gone a long time because my comp broke. on my bros laptop now. Get well Jiggy, hope to see you soon :^)

11. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

JEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

this clan still alive?:potato:

13. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

14. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I know only some of you care to know but yes this clan is done with competitive.
    We had our fun but a lot of my beloved members have stopped playing altogether. I can't help but blame some of it on the fact I've been M.I.A. a lot with the hospital visit and a broken computer.
    Either way it doesn't matter because the whole "playing to win" thing wasn't really working out for us. I'm not sure if a legit competitive concept is ever going to work with KAG well. I think the game wasn't originally made for such a thing and that's why its just not working out smoothly. I could get into a rant about it but I think a lot of you can relate to me here.

I am however in full support of gather, captains mode, and any type of scrim. It's more about having fun with people in the community without the public match consequences. All of my favourite moments in KAG have mostly been from those three things and now I want to focus on helping that side of KAG grow. I don't expect too many people ready to follow suit any time soon but I think got some ideas to pull KAG players in. It's going to take me some time to get to where I want with this but I'll be making a big discussion thread soon.

It's all going to start with a casual mumble clan that's only around to do scrims. I'll be inviting all members from mumble(including synergy) that still want to play an organized match every week or two. I'm hoping anyone from the community that's interested shortly after can be included. At that point I'll probably be switching to the KAG teamspeak so everyone can get the real team experience.

I'm hoping to get a dedicated Youtube/Twitch guy, I don't want spectators in game unless they're possible subs really. I'm hoping for a mod for captains mode to speed up selection and less trolling potential (captains won't select, player refuses to go to spectator, etc). Until then I'll focus on preplanned scrims with pre picked teams or something on the forums every week or so first. I'll even throw up a server and maybe some others can to for EU or AUS.

That's all I can really share for now until things get set in stone. I have a ton of other ideas for this and I know others will to. Stay posted for the actually thread for discussing it and some well thought out rules.

I will proofread this again when I wake up, I'm sorry if it's a bit sloppy.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  15. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Im interested in this mumble/teamspeak thing, keep me informed when you come up with something ;)

16. I made a similar rant on another thread. I'm away from home atm but I'm interested in this sort of thing. Keep me updated.

17. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It was a lot of fun guys, and I'm sure I'll continue to see many of you around and play kag together. synergay 4ever

[​IMG]

18. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

all u bad

19. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

put on ur hat

20. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

no u