1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Snake19

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Snake19, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what if he farmed kills? If it doesn't affect his ability to administrate then it shouldn't really matter.

Snake19, Stevedog and PanduhsFTW like this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

That's a pretty boastful statement of you, also it could have been a thousand kills, it doesn't really change the fact that you did it to begin with.
    To be completely honest you do seem to have matured a bit as far as I can see, but I still stand by what I said.

I would prefer to have screenshots of these quotes because...
    maybe if you provide screenshots instead I might just revoke my -1 because really that is the main reason I feel this way towards you.
    Doing something like that is incredibly immature, and immaturity undoubtedly have a lot to do with your ability to administrate.

3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

It's just to make you understand that there are things much more serious than that in a game, the hack, the grief and teamkill are things much worse for me. Because it has harmed the game experience of other players. Unlike my boost that harmed no one.

Also personally I do not think I was pretentious in what i said because it's not me who said it but the players. For example @Lumeos who told me: "You are stupid to have done that, you know that you do not need to do that to get a good score."
    Now I agree with him, i was really very stupid.

Ok, so here the screenshot :

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    startselect3 and PanduhsFTW like this.
  4. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Startselect doesn't even play KAG anymore. Who cares? A lot of admins have +1'd you, and it's extremely evident that you're taking strides to better the community. Don't feed the troll, just smile and nod.

Snake19, neil58 and RampageX like this.
  5. lol

6. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1: The quintessential admin.

Snake19 likes this.
  7. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

whenever he messages me on steam he does " :) " at the end of his sentence +1

8. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

1+ love him

Snake19 likes this.
  9. miniu

miniu Haxor

+1, great guy, who want to take me to beta :))

Snake19 likes this.
  10. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Thanks for the screenshots, honestly you really do seem a lot more mature than you used to be so I don't see the point of giving you a -1 anymore. Since you are most likely getting admin, good luck. Looking over this thread you actually seem like you would make for a good admin, so I'll leave my vote at a +0 for now.
    I have been absent from the game for a very long time now is because family was visiting me so it would be very rude to spend my time on the computer, and my nephews ruined the keyboard and mouse so I can't play, which I will start playing a bit more after I get those replaced, and even if I was inactive I would still care about the direction this game goes in like Galen, who probably hasn't played the game in months, he even said that he still wants to help out on the forums. I am not -1ing him to be a troll whatsoever, this is based off of personal experience and his actions from the past, which is what every reasonable person does when replying to applications. I'm not sure what could make you think I am a troll for that, I even gave a very detailed reason behind my -1 which I doubt you even bothered to read.
    EDIT: also nice use of a logical fallacy, appeal to authority, just because an admin thinks that he would make for a good admin doesn't automatically mean he will be a good admin. I mean chukkas an admin too, and I more than highly doubt that you would even consider your own argument, "an admin said it so it must be true".

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    PanduhsFTW, RampageX and Snake19 like this.
  11. PanduhsFTW

>loses witch hunt
    >sucks up to witches

Chukka likes this.
  12. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

>Ignores literally everything else I said.
    I didn't suck up to him, he proved me wrong by giving me the screenshots. The clan farming thing was the biggest reason why I hated snake in the first place and gave him a -1, and now thats out of the picture so I mean what is the point of still giving him a -1?? If I still had my -1 up there I'm sure you would make the same kind of post. I honestly don't know why I am making this post even after you have proven with your posts that ignore everything I say and just call me salty or a troll because I have a different opinion.
    inb4 you are gonna ignore everything I say and throw an insult at me like with every other post.

Snake19 and PanduhsFTW like this.
  13. PanduhsFTW

:X3:But yeah, Snake for admin! +11111111

Snake19 likes this.
  14. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

The few times I've played with him, he's been an amazing guy. I've always seen him helping someone out, truthfully I was kind of surprised he wasn't ALREADY an official. +1 all fucking day.

Snake19 likes this.
  15. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

From what I've sen on the forums pretty cool guy. Has the makings of a great admin.

+1

Snake19 likes this.
  16. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

+1

Knows a lot of people in the community, actively tries to improve the competitive scene.

Snake19 likes this.
  17. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

+1
    Has an enormous impact on the community, really puts in the effort as well.

Snake19 likes this.
  18. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Everything is ok Startselect, Thank you for taking the time to listen me and has changed your mind about me, I appreciate it a lot.

MUCH LOVE :heart:

startselect3 likes this.
  19. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

SS's salty posts and use of "big words" aside,

+1.

20. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Accepted.

Clev and Snake19 like this.
Thread Status: