1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Jul 1, 2014.

1. rynardt_sieberhagen

rynardt_sieberhagen Builder Stabber

I fell off a cliff :D and didn't take damage:huh?:

2. WuppieF

WuppieF Shipwright

W
    weird:huh?:

3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

It happened to me too, I also didn't take any damage. When I jumped off higher I died, and fall damage came back. I'm guessing you actually slid down the hill, without taking any damage. Or you fell on the corner of a block, which for some reason doesn't deal any damage aswell.

4. rynardt_sieberhagen

So I was trying to join Aph's, when it said downloading (mod names), then it said disconnected, I tried it again and the same happened, I reinstalled Aph's mod but the same happened

5. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Remove all mod files from the KAG directory and try again. Should work.

6. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Was server full when that happened? If so, that may be the cause

7. rynardt_sieberhagen

nope

8. marufrozen

marufrozen Catapult Fodder

Not really sure with the new stuff but trap blocks seem broken. Allies and enemies can pass through easily enough.

9. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The recent KAG updated the way trap blocks function. You can read about it here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/build-1537-quality-of-life.23867/

10. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Obstructor isnt working. You can go through it whether it's closed or opened. :(

11. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

The attached log is yours; creating a fatal error on join and crashing the game. Deleted files in my mods folder and allowed full reinstall, reproduced the same error four times.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2015 ---
    Summary: Gold Farming bug

How to recreate:.:ladder::ladder::gold_bullion:
    ...........................:ladder:
    ...........................:ladder:
    So the emotes represent the in game method, you place the gold on the end of the ladder and break the last ladder, causing it to drop high amounts of :gold_mat:
    This was pointed out by OlaftheBearded I'll try to add a recreation of this as well but witnessed it when he taught the elves how to do so; even knew it wasn't pc to talk about it... this is an exploit that could really easily rush a team to becoming bothersome and or warmongering as they could rapidly get the coin for all tech.

Tested this: Two gold bars yielded 5550 gold or roughly 1100 coin, thats just with two. A single player aware of this could rapidly change tides
    Media: in uploaded files

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  12. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This was fixed a while ago, but the lag patch overrode it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it will be fixed again.

13. PalladiumGirl

PalladiumGirl Catapult Fodder

excuse me what
    how can u place gold blocks

14. de_licious_2

de_licious_2 Catapult Fodder

Not sure if this is a bug or not but it looks annoying sometimes.
    Summary: If you throw a chicken or log etc. from the angel base downwards through the red barrier, when that object hits the ground it then appears back at the red barrier and goes down again, doing this continually until you either remove the object or destroy it.
    How to recreate: Throw a chicken through the red barrier from top to bottom.
    :chicken:

15. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Summary: Grain Seeds can glitch and be removed from your inventory.
    How to recreate: Have a full stack of 5 Grain seeds and a single grain seed as well, plant the single seed, all seeds will disappear and no grain will be planted.

There are other ways to trigger this, and it primarily seems to be caused by having two stacks of grain seeds. Killing your character won't cause the seeds to reappear either, they seem to being deleted by the server.

16. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Should be an easy fix, will try to get around to it soon.