1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MLK season 2 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpideY, Jul 27, 2015.

1. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

I'm not sure about KAG's activity nowadays. First season didn't seem to be really active at all and I doubt that there is enough new clans available to make that league really be a success. Leagues do always require a lot of clans and a high activity of each of them. If you can't acquire enough clans to play there I would rather suggest to go with a common K.O. tournament.

Mazey likes this.
  2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

More than 40 matches have been played during the first season. Thats more than any league since kag was created. With such a small playerbase and just few active clans, it was great.

@darDar Its not sctfl, not 3vs3 fast clan wars. We wont play 2000 matches per season.

Few active clans and few matches will be great for KAG. About Kag activity ? Hey its KAG dude, not DotA.

Tern, AmestriStephen, miniu and 2 others like this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Exact reason forced clan wars are stupid

AmestriStephen likes this.
  4. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I for one could seriously not give less of a shit about proving how super competitive we are as a playerbase. It's a chance for those that want to play some matches to enjoy themselves while it lasts, the fact that it will eventually fizzle out doesn't really constitute a reason not to do something.

Ej, PUNK123 and Galen like this.
  5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

ARENA V2 (SHARK wins again)