1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Apex vs. SURGE

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Tern, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

2. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I agree there should be a roster, but 5-6 players is not enough. Many clans have upwards of 15 members and it's unfortunate if clans not only won't let them play due to them not being skilled enough, but them being completely unable to play because the rules forbid it.

I think that each team should have a member list which they submit to whoever is in charge and it is put in an official post. If they ever recruit a new member, or kick one out, they have to tell whoever is in charge and they can't be recruiting people on the spot for one game.

3. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Agree, people can have whoever they want in their clan that's a given, and there is nothing wrong with having a little organization and continuity.

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

In any competitive game a roster consists of 5 players and not 20 who play whenever they like. A clanwar is 5 people, subbing shouldn't be an advantage but a disadvantage due to a certain person not knowing the strats well (if you're not casual and have some). If clans have a lot of people just let them sign up themselves (say some guys in AG want to join too who aren't on the main roster could join as "AG.Baguette"). KAG is a small game and separating clans inside of a league shouldn't bring any harm, those teams are only for that season or KO bracket of that specific tournament. Outside of those anyone can play in a CW.

so:
    AG = AG, they have a roster of around 15 people and can use anyone in a clanwar
    in a certain league AG signs up with teams of 5 or 6 people who will always play together
    5 more people in AG want to play
    they sign up as AG.Baguette and play together in that league

Also re: kicking and recruiting
    Max 1 perm roster change or disqualify? Doesn't sound too bad to me

I took AG because they are a big clan, nothing wrong with them. Also I used baguette as a "funny" name, sounds nicer than AG.Second Team, so no pun intended mon ami

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Trying to get 5 of 6 people all to come together at once is insanely difficult. Add to that you need to fill int a time that is also appropriate for 5 of the 6 people in the other clan and rip.

6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Alright just to turn some of the previous posts into a tl;dr:
    1. Stop the off topic stuff
    2. Take your "ogm this is why my clan died" and whatever else talks to pm, that's nothing but off-topic
    3. As far as I can see, the rules aren't clear on this whole thing, so, why don't you get together and FIX the rules instead of shitting infront of everyone else's door?

ok I'm done